Sick plants, first timer need help

• Thread starter Ftg2007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Ftg2007

Have five plants in 5 gal smart pots with ff ocean forest / peat moss mixture 70/30. Using ff nutes big bloom and grow big. In week six of veg. About 14 days ago started getting brown tips and some dark spots on leaves mainly towards the top or middle section. Thought maybe a nute burn. I’m also using tap water ph at 6.5 with a 270ppm. I did a flush 8 days ago. I was getting a ppm of 1200 on the runoff. I got it down to 450ppm runoff. I topped with a feeding at 900 ppm. The leaves continue to turn yellowish with dark spots and curled tips. I’m cutting the bad leaves off daily. I’m having no growth at all. I did a soil slurry test of soil about 3 inches down. I got a reading of 6.5 ph and 300 ppm. I fed again yesterday at 900 ppm. I purchased some cal mag plus and was wondering if it may have some cal mag issues. I also ordered a ro water system for future use. But what do I do for these sick plants for now?
Sick plants first timer need help 2
View attachment 1289432
Sick plants first timer need help 3
Sick plants first timer need help 3
Sick plants first timer need help

GrimReffer

GrimReffer

Have five plants in 5 gal smart pots with ff ocean forest / peat moss mixture 70/30. Using ff nutes big bloom and grow big. In week six of veg. About 14 days ago started getting brown tips and some dark spots on leaves mainly towards the top or middle section. Thought maybe a nute burn. I’m also using tap water ph at 6.5 with a 270ppm. I did a flush 8 days ago. I was getting a ppm of 1200 on the runoff. I got it down to 450ppm runoff. I topped with a feeding at 900 ppm. The leaves continue to turn yellowish with dark spots and curled tips. I’m cutting the bad leaves off daily. I’m having no growth at all. I did a soil slurry test of soil about 3 inches down. I got a reading of 6.5 ph and 300 ppm. I fed again yesterday at 900 ppm. I purchased some cal mag plus and was wondering if it may have some cal mag issues. I also ordered a ro water system for future use. But what do I do for these sick plants for now? View attachment 1289434View attachment 1289432View attachment 1289435View attachment 1289435View attachment 1289433
Possibly a ph issue although yours seems to be good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom