Sick Plants

• Thread starter LI.DS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LI.DS

Dude, you got to get some nutes in that there soil! You haven’t set up a feeding schedule?
yes i was until this happened ,i had just switched to 12-12 and this came up i was feeding ever other water , my plants did look before this just lost most of my fan leaves ,if its pulls out of this i will trim it good in about a week my durban poision looks good now

L

LI.DS

well i's sunday trmied all of the bad leaves off, see what happens next gave them 1 gal nut. last nite, fox farm trio half strength ha also should i give them dose of koolbloom

L

LI.DS

Look at your new growth, not the old damaged leaves.
these leaves were not this way wednesday,look at the top leaves on pic 3&4, they are getting that way, i have been putting my water & ferti. pm in at 6.5 i am going to try around 7.25

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
these leaves were not this way wednesday,look at the top leaves on pic 3&4, they are getting that way, i have been putting my water & ferti. pm in at 6.5 i am going to try around 7.25
Never go up in ph. Too many changes are bad for anything. Small increments is better and any change takes 1week or so to show. Leaves show signs of root damage. Let her be and don’t over baby it. Water and feed as normal based on life cycle per mfg nutrient charts, . And wait it out mate

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Look it up and read up.
leaf septoria fungicide And use . Typically it’s because it’s very wet and soil needs to dry out

L

LI.DS

Never go up in ph. Too many changes are bad for anything. Small increments is better and any change takes 1week or so to show. Leaves show signs of root damage. Let her be and don’t over baby it. Water and feed as normal based on life cycle per mfg nutrient charts, . And wait it out mate
ok then, but its not root damage, and they never stay wet, you can see 1or2 small roots coming out of fabric pot, they are in 5 gal pots,and you can feel small roots at top of soil, i seen small leaf at main top of bud getting rusty looking, buds are getting close to harvest, i just hope it don't hurt them. i seen one leaf looks like brown paint overspray

L

LI.DS

Look it up and read up.
leaf septoria fungicide And use . Typically it’s because it’s very wet and soil needs to dry out
ok i looked it up, looks sorta like it, but they said it would be on both sides of leaf, when brown spots start you cain't see anything on botton of leaf then its starts to die just brown dead spots some die and look like long caterpillar bites

Top Bottom