sick... please help!

• Thread starter Ausgunja23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ausgunja23

Ausgunja23

hey Tnelz.. I think your right mate, internet might be the place to go for good prices on products.

I'm definately not keen on going near or into any hydro store around here.. just simple because I'm thinking if i'm out of site, then i'm out of mind and prevention would fit my criteria.. lol sounds top secret.. well a little :)

peace--prove

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Pro mix hp, an super roots air pots for your soil drainage problems, an for your ph problems garden lime works for a ph buffer an it is cheap!

Ausgunja23

Ausgunja23

hey north knect.. well mate those i can tell you, I will not be looking forward too..

thanks man

peace--prove

Ausgunja23

Ausgunja23

wish i knew about the lime before TSTEW313.. I went out and bought this product called HY-GEN - i got ph up and the down - it's for lowering or raising the ph in hydroponic solutions.. Has anyone else used this? ..If so what did you think.. is it good for the plants?

peace--prove

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

All I ever use for a buffer is organic garden lime to keep my just like good ole mother nature does for plants that are growing outside! The only time I use ph up or down is when I cut clones in my turbo cloner wich is a hydroponic cloner an it helps me achieve the ph that I need! But I don't know about the Hy-gen since I have never used it!

Tnelz

Tnelz

I seen the miracle grow prelite the other day and after you saying this, i'm glad i didnt buy. I think it was cheaper to buy than some other name brand..

way to many choices with so many different outcomes.. haha Journey begin's..

peace--prove
Buy any perlite besides mg. It isn't the price it's because mg perlite actually has a npk value. I also believe it to be quite a bit more expensive than other perlite brands. Aside from mg they are all pretty much the same.

Ausgunja23

Ausgunja23

yes i think i will be getting some either way. I just don't feel that there is enough air getting into the roots..
Or maybe I am over watering my plants.. Is this such a thing..Can i over water the plants, even if its draining out the bottom?

Also I have been sitting my plants in a bucket of water/nutes, so it sucks the water through the bottom.. Is this ok to do?
thanks for your patience guys..

peace--prove

Ausgunja23

Ausgunja23

hey Tnelz - Miracle Grow is so cheap to buy this way.. it's rampant down under, people use it for everything downunder.. lol Although I did notice that it's not to be use on your front or back lawn - grass (the kind you can't admire)

peace--prove

Pisces

Pisces

1) Can i over water the plants, even if its draining out the bottom?

2) Also I have been sitting my plants in a bucket of water/nutes, so it sucks the water through the bottom.. Is this ok to do?

1) yes you can…. your doing so right now!

2) Absolutely not!

Start top feeding and flush those plants out…i bet salt build up and lock out is going to be the next issues he experiences.
Any takers??? lol

So can I ask, Why would you sit your plants in nutes and allow them to soak them up?
Where did you read to do this?

If this was your own doing….then stop doing it before you do it and read up on how to properly water & feed your plants. Then you won't be needing to start threads like this.

Even in the most common of all cannabis books you'll read to amend the soil with perlite. seriously.

So in the mean time, take all of our advice and go get some perlite, Like right Now, and mix it in with soil and then RE-PLANT your plants into the new medium and watch as they take off because of the Aeration you created in the root zone…

Top Bottom