• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dannyboi84

Dannyboi84

Sick someone help me with diagnosing
Sick someone help me with diagnosing 2

Dannyboi84

Dannyboi84

Ok but you have to tell us your symptoms, do you have a headache, chills, are you sleeping fine?

Ps your plant looks good.
Lol...my bad. Thought I was see some discoloration on the leaves. Its my first grow so maybe I'm overly cautious.

Dannyboi84

Dannyboi84

20210518 074144
so I was concerned about the discoloration, and tips being curled

kyLman

kyLman

I am guessing a little nitorgen toxicity (the downward curling of leaf tips/ very dark green) It's also showing def of cal/mag OR its locked out due to toxic soil. I would check PH of the soil ASAP, and I am assuming itll be on the acidic side. If so, flush for a few waterings.

The lime green coloring isnt worrisome, more pronounced because of the nitrogen tox showing extremely dark green foliage.

I am pretty new, so hopefully someone will correct me or add to my analysis. Either way, cant go wrong with doing a slurry PH soil test.

Dannyboi84

Dannyboi84

I am guessing a little nitorgen toxicity (the downward curling of leaf tips/ very dark green) It's also showing def of cal/mag OR its locked out due to toxic soil. I would check PH of the soil ASAP, and I am assuming itll be on the acidic side. If so, flush for a few waterings.

The lime green coloring isnt worrisome, more pronounced because of the nitrogen tox showing extremely dark green foliage.

I am pretty new, so hopefully someone will correct me or add to my analysis. Either way, cant go wrong with doing a slurry PH soil test.
The ph level is 5.6

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok that makes sense. Can probably start a very light dose of nutes. These plants about a month or little better old now? The older leaves showing some clawing are from when the plant was younger.

The newer light green is a bit more than normal and usually that's seen when you have very fast growth but this looks like a bit more than that and possibly a micro deficiency. Which is usually caused by over watering. Now over watering is not watering to much but rather to often. I'll link this for you to read rather than just retype it out for you.

kyLman

kyLman

Ok that makes sense. Can probably start a very light dose of nutes. These plants about a month or little better old now? The older leaves showing some clawing are from when the plant was younger.

The newer light green is a bit more than normal and usually that's seen when you have very fast growth but this looks like a bit more than that and possibly a micro deficiency. Which is usually caused by over watering. Now over watering is not watering to much but rather to often. I'll link this for you to read rather than just retype it out for you.

I am just curious for my own knowledge, is the 5.6ph partially to blame as well? Not trying to question the advice, just sure up my own thought process. I appreciated the help you gave me on this problem a while back.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I use it for starters and it’s normally pretty solid around 6.5
Yeah either high ammonium nitrogen, massive amount of microbe soil respiration or possibly the lime is not activated but that's unlikely as it doesn't take more than a week or 2.

First thing I'd check is that meter 100%

mancorn

mancorn

Yeah either high ammonium nitrogen, massive amount of microbe soil respiration or possibly the lime is not activated but that's unlikely as it doesn't take more than a week or 2.

First thing I'd check is that meter 100%
You should start selling your testing solution. 😀

Greysbuds

Greysbuds

923DD18A 65F6 458B BB91 C8A1B5010CD7
It’s my first grow so I can’t speak with any experience. That being said, I’m growing in FFOF as well and I have very similar coloration to you. Likely similar issues as well. I was initially watering small amounts very frequently for fear of overwatering them. I have since learned to water to saturation and then wait until I lose about 80% mass verified by my bathroom scale and then water to saturation again. I water slow giving about 500ml every 5 min until signs of run off which is working out currently in week 4 to roughly 3500ml every 4 days in the 3 gal pot. Also, I’m amending with Dr. Earth following their feeding schedule exactly. I’m super happy with the progress. Seed was popped April 15th. Good luck with the grow! Looks great so far.

AngryPossum

AngryPossum

My Ladys, first time grower too. They actually are stinking up my back yard already. Good thing I didn't grow them inside. The aroma coming off these plants is amazing, not even flower yet.

20210624 084703
Top Bottom