sickly colored leaves

• Thread starter tenacious
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tenacious

Supporter
my mama is 18 months old from seed. she is <2 meters tall gowing in a soiless mix of coco, perilite & worm castings. the container is about 90 liter. i use ro h20, w/ cal-mag, liquid karma, florilcous gro, maxi crop & mola. i noticed my ph is low now that i'm using ro istead of tap so i added more chaulk to conteract. i have been spraying w/ maxicrop & plain ro h20 every 4th spray. shes under 4) 4-light t-5 [4'] gro-spectum [16 X 55w]. there is about 30 cm from top of canopy & light. tempatures are sometimes too low when it is cold out side & can fall fast when ligt goes out. i usually attirbute problem to stress from being rootbound. when i top-dress w/wormcastings it temperarily relives the problem. i have added a sleve to make the container 15 liters extra already. i want to take cuts, but question the plants health. is this spoting a fungus/disease?!?!? any help would be appreciated. i'm going to have my bro in a'dam up-load pic's later thanks

hubcap

hubcap

noticed your gallery count is 0.

make it 1 or 2 and your upcoming advice would be much more in tune.
they really do speak novels.

C

cway

.. What strain is it? If its rust spots then its PH or Cal Mag related.. Sounds to me like maybe your Cal Mag is low.. Or its your PH.. Coco is nuetral and the Castings should buffer with all those humates, so Prob not PH.. Gotta be the Cal Mag.. Could be that strain Eats Cal mag like no other..

But really bro.. Need a pic to give good advice..

mace

mace

hmmm, sickly leafs doesn't say much.

Yellowing leafs? spotting? hyper green outline? need more details if you can swing it. Otherwise im going to guess since the worm casting help it's a cal/mag issue or a nitrogen issue.

T

tenacious

Supporter
i belive i have a root desease. i belive it is possible to cure this plant by root pruning down to a root-ball & transplanting to a new container. i tried spraying w/ neem oil but it made the problem worsen. the plant is chronic by serious seed. i have heard some negative coments about this strain & am thinking to just cull this plant & focus efforts on my new seedlings for this outdoor season. i have a very limited amount of space available & have to make the best of the situation.

Picture 067
mace

mace

Nute lock out, do as cway suggested and adjust.

One other possibility is N deficiency, but that depends on where you got those leafs from, the top or bottom of your plant.

More than likely Nute lock out from ph.

Top Bottom