sideways fan leaves

• Thread starter verdeskunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

verdeskunk

I have one plant doing something that is confusing me the second set of fan leaves keep turning themselves sideways. They are doing it one at a time, then righting themselves. alternating with the light cycle
not sure if its trying to tell me its getting sick or if it is just breathing.It is about 4 weeks old and been on 18 hour light schedule for about a week
it is from seed that i got trimming a couple years back we called Chunky Skunk it is dominantly Indica but not sure the lineage
this leaf turning occurrence has been going on the past four days

Anyone with a clue why this is happening please give me some insight

G

GrimloxK

I got sideway leaves myself...thing is that me thinks it's a result of my small grow cab dimensions. Also I did tuck some of my fan leaves either under or above other fan leaves since veg because I didn't want to do defoliation this grow-around.

Post some pics...maybe it's something entirely diff. from what I have...

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
i have the same thing goin on w/ an Alien og(alien k leaner) that i have goin. the girls are otherwise very healthy. but a few of the leaves will just twist a little. they did the same thing in veg. doesnt seem to be consistent in any way. they have been thriving, so i dont feel its a problem.

V

verdeskunk

thanks for the info seems this twisting has all but stopped. the regularity has left the building. seems they are diong good the first two pics are the chunky skunk that was doing this and the third is the rest of what i have vegging now

Camcorder last days 029
Camcorder last days 030
Camcorder last days 032
Top Bottom