signing for seeds

• Thread starter 420reaper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420reaper

420reaper

has anyone placed an order for some seeds and had to sign for them upon delivery? i went through a seed bank that says they require a signature for a guarantee of delivery.I see this bank advertised alot through other cannabis web sites.was just curious if any one has done it this way...Thx:banana1sv6:

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

I could see why they'd want to know if it was delivered, to the right address, but I dont know if I'd do it. Theres other seedbanks (including Thcbay) that dont require a sig. Couldnt you just have someone at the safe addy sign a fake name like Harry Satchilla or something?
Honestly, I'd buy somewhere else. -PDX (aka harry satchilla :D)

Dodge

Dodge

Do you use the mail often? I do. I use it all the time. I sign for all my packages. The signature is for delivery confirmation only and, in my opinion, seems more normal than not signing.

drunknbass

drunknbass

Do you use the mail often? I do. I use it all the time. I sign for all my packages. The signature is for delivery confirmation only and, in my opinion, seems more normal than not signing.
ive read stories of people/places who mail flowers to others and if the cops catch it in transit, will work with the carrier and part of the sting is to require delivery so as soon as you sign they pop you.

seems like a wasted effort for seeds, but i dont put anything past the cops these days.. theyll do anything to make a buck or boost their 'stats'.

Fuzz420

Fuzz420

Happened to me. Mail man knocked on the door and said need you to sign for this, and had my international package. I thought it was odd, as i had just completed an order from the same company less than two weeks earlier and i didnt need a signature then. Needless to say i signed it with out hesitation and didnt think twice about it later on.

T

TreFarmer

If it requires a sig.. sign...
I send shit sig required all the time... depends on where/who is sent to.
keep some peeps honest...
Also sent a pack with stamps, 84¢ short, the recipient had to pick up and pay the balance...
No problems at all.

P

paulycali

Yep i have but they were gifted seeds. Not from a seedbank. No biggy if you ask me but if your not in a medical state then maybe i would be tripping out a bit

If a seedbank sends you seeds that need to be signed for and you had no clue about this then again you might want to worry

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
The ol' sign, confirm, and slam. Waiting until they know they got the right guy and then they fuckin swarm swarm swarm....lol....just be careful. My thing is if i think it might be a problem, dont do it.

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up all? i would sign, after recently losing some in the mail. at least both sides would know whats up in the end.def sure it was on my end, as they were from a reputable breeeder, just keeps shit honest imo. peacentreez 42o

420reaper

420reaper

well got my seeds yesterday,didnt even have to sign for them..I got 6-white russian'6-purple wreck and freebies 1-blue widow,1-white siberian,1-shark attack and 1-sweet deep grapefruit.all fem. you guys may not believe this but my S.D.Grapefruit cracked open in 17hrs.(no pre-soak) the blue widow cracked open in22hrs..never had that happen before.usually takes 2-3days

B

bulldog74

Just harvested a freebie blue widdow and a freebie shark attack. Was very pleased with both. I think I will be keeping both strains in the rotaTION FORa while. Definitely the blue widdow. As far as signing for packages---A lawyer would probably tell you not to. Are you in a medical state? If so you are probably okay. I have never signed for seeds and would use a company that does not require. I am in a medical state and am completely legal. When I recently moved here we went to an attourney and asked a bunch of questions because we are caregivers and it is our full time job. The attourney stressed 3 things---Dont order seeds in the mail (Federal transport), Dont keep a gun in your grow ((complying with this scares me) and dont grow over 99 plants (in fact he said to try and grow about half a dozen less then we were allowed to.).

T

Thedudedude

well got my seeds yesterday,didnt even have to sign for them..I got 6-white russian'6-purple wreck and freebies 1-blue widow,1-white siberian,1-shark attack and 1-sweet deep grapefruit.all fem. you guys may not believe this but my S.D.Grapefruit cracked open in 17hrs.(no pre-soak) the blue widow cracked open in22hrs..never had that happen before.usually takes 2-3days
Where did you buy from

Top Bottom