Signs to start flush in coco?

• Thread starter Volk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

Volk

Hi all!

I'm a new grower at about 45 days into flower. I am wondering what signs to look for in the plant to judge when to start my flush? I have read a week or so before harvest but i would like something a little more solid than a week before the estimated 60-63 days of flowering time for the strains i am growing.

V

Volk

Here are a few pics, these are wedding gelatos. This one plant is rushing ahead of the others

20190721 042036
20190721 043401
20190721 043546
W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

It looks beautiful! I will suggest that you do it in the same way as we do in soil. Start the flush when you think the plant is ready ergo when the tricomes are where you want them. An only then start the flush.

V

Volk

It looks beautiful! I will suggest that you do it in the same way as we do in soil. Start the flush when you think the plant is ready ergo when the tricomes are where you want them. An only then start the flush.
Thanks for the advice! For a first timer this seems the most complicated part so far. Or i could just be over thinking it. I'm guessing this one still has awhile left. I have a lot of darkened pistils but ahead of schedule by over a week and i feel my trichomes still pretty clear

BigCube

BigCube

Yup. Just like dirt. Flush when the tricombes are where you want them. I wait till the majority of them are milky. As they will continue to mature while you flush. I also lower the temperature a few degrees during flush, it actually helps tighten the buds up.

Coco might not need the entire week to flush, but I plan on it anyways. Watch the tricombes they tell you everything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom