L.Bs ongoing growing

• Thread starter London bud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
London bud

London bud

If ordering good soil online is your only choice, why not do that? I think it's worth it, and I think your plants suffering has something to do with the soil cec. all that wood/bark chip looking stuff doesnt look good.

I'm early 30s but I'm a bit old fashioned, I'm not keen on ordering things online, i like to physically buy something, I'm a cash man but the world is changing. I'm quite resistant to change I get set in my ways.

Have you checked any of these places for good indoor soil? Most hydro stores will also have good soiless mixes like peat and coco based stuff.View attachment 927046
I haven't been to these shops but London is a big place and they're not that close to me, with work, wife and kids it ain't easy to find the time to travel for soil, I don't drive. I tried to source locally but as you can see it hasn't worked, I may have to order online 😕
@chemistry I do have b&q very close by but they're garden section is really poor right now

London bud

London bud

If ordering good soil online is your only choice, why not do that? I think it's worth it, and I think your plants suffering has something to do with the soil cec. all that wood/bark chip looking stuff doesnt look good.
I agree, i think the soil is not helping, it's a shabby mix, soil pH is 6.4, I thought it would suffice but it ain't working

chemistry

chemistry

Get some ordered, old boys order tonnes of grow medium online from grow shops all the time, saves them humping it home, they get it delivered to their door, and in a quantity they want, like coco and perlite for their window boxes and balcony tomatoes. Make the leap. lol

chemistry

chemistry

C'mon LB, get one going on the window sill, the days are getting longer, and the sun is getting warmer, time to feed those woodland grow sites for future occupants.

Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

Sounds like spiders mites to me. Wish I could tell ya how to wrangle and kill em but never had to deal with em. Was almost sure when I looked at the pics but sucks man. Can be a real pita.
I dont know how the F i got them I dont take my plants outside. I dont see any webbing. But I was getting spots and just looked under one or 2 of leaves and there was one. I sprayed the whole plant with lemon juice

Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

Yo Bro @Aqua Man I think I got them 🤞. I may have been saved cus I sprayed peppermint oil n water when I had them damn flies and the plants got foliated. Then I noticed white hair on the soil and sides of cloth pots I just thought it was hyphae you know but it was on the cloth sides too. So the sides couldve been salt but I think the white hair was webbing I just kept brushing it over back into the soil thinking it was hyphae. Then I see these little yellow spots on the leaves and I look it up and it looks just like that mold spores but someone says it’s bugs but I don’t see them so Im doubting these guys cus I don’t see any visual bugs. little did I know these things are microscopic and it wasn’t till I used the Jewler lupe that I saw them not a lot but like one or 2 on a leaf here and there.
So I just drenched them with lemon juice n water pretty strong and upwards to get underside of leaves and I checked and they are dead , so now I just hooked up my spray mister it’s a pretty strong mist enough to blow the leaves up and I go along each branch and leaf n bud , then I spray again up n down with strong Lemon , Vinegar , water and then mist again so I don’t harm the plant more than I have to. sprayed the whole tent with 91% Alcohol. Oh shit I just realized I could’ve used Everclear more expensive but stronger n organic.
I like these buds and I want to save them cus they look good and in 5 weeks they could be really nice. Thanks to you guys.

F50459A8 23F6 4F0C 86C7 20C5734452D7
A36507F7 F7E8 473D B114 0A336829847C
Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

check this out I made a jerry rig SWC with a bubbler. Gorilla Glue Clone. I finally got a PH Tester for liquid n soil.
This is right at 5.7 and my soils aare 6.4-6.8. I wanted to see the diff of a hydro thing. It was just watered to flash off any mites if any I didnt see any in my Veg tent.

Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

Well I dont see any critters after a week after the citris soak over n under then water blast then Neem Oil drench, 3 days later neem oil mist today not even any eggs present. Im happy cus I can save the buds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom