L.Bs ongoing growing

• Thread starter London bud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funk junky

Funk junky

6 weeks of 12/12 yesterday.
I've had a problem in my property (which I rent) this week that has meant the landord visiting and various tradesmen. On two days this week I've had to move my plants to another location to avoid detection, so risky. and take all ten set up down.
They've just been sat in a bath with no set up and look a little sad. Got a few bent branches and tops during transport aswel. It's just disappointing. I'm sure they'll be fine but they just look a bit riper after this chaos.
there back in the usual set up today thank god
Always live to fight another. When my ex had break down and threatened the law I was ready to ditch crop rather than compromise spot.

Funk junky

Funk junky

These girls here are going outside today,
View attachment 878950
I've found a spot, very discreet but I gotta jump a few walls I shouldn't be jumping to get there, its a dodgy journey so wish me luck!
If I'm not back on here with photos later just know I've been nabbed by the po.

Meanwhile indoors, one plant is showing red/purple veins down the centre of the leaf blades, I always have reddish petioles but never the leaf veins, what's missing? I'm not sure if you can see in the photo but near the base of each leaf blade the leaf is purpling between the veins. She looks hungry in general
View attachment 878951
could be a macro nutrient deficiency is inhibiting uptake.
From what I see looks like calcium but I’m still learning with this,
I think lack of iron can cause these nutrients to not be in sweet spot.
Like I said I’m still learning, if I had no expert help which you should find on here. My instinct would say ph problems?
If I had no one to advise me what I would do is buy litmus papers to check run off, soil Ph is more important than water ph in soil as it has buffers.
I would flush through correct ph water for the the nutrient that seems to be lacking.
Not worry about the nutrient deficient leaves maybe remove, after flushing they will probably not come round?
Every time I mid flush plants take of again it’s for you to decide when dead wood is less efficient.
I’ve been watching my plants since switching to led as they encounter calcium deficiency, I give early on macro nutrients with no other feed.
Then treat calcium all way through if I don’t see deficiency after couple of feeds I still treat as experience has told me it’s gonna happen it’s working. But strains vary Love your plants and you should be able to pick up on there needs.
Don’t neglect the wife at the same time and that’s what they call hitting the sweet spot, dialling things in.
I will get a friends advice he deals with organic soils I’m still on bottled nutes. But I do use rock dust

London bud

London bud

could be a macro nutrient deficiency is inhibiting uptake.
From what I see looks like calcium but I’m still learning with this,
I think lack of iron can cause these nutrients to not be in sweet spot.
Like I said I’m still learning, if I had no expert help which you should find on here. My instinct would say ph problems?
If I had no one to advise me what I would do is buy litmus papers to check run off, soil Ph is more important than water ph in soil as it has buffers.
I would flush through correct ph water for the the nutrient that seems to be lacking.
Not worry about the nutrient deficient leaves maybe remove, after flushing they will probably not come round?
Every time I mid flush plants take of again it’s for you to decide when dead wood is less efficient.
I’ve been watching my plants since switching to led as they encounter calcium deficiency, I give early on macro nutrients with no other feed.
Then treat calcium all way through if I don’t see deficiency after couple of feeds I still treat as experience has told me it’s gonna happen it’s working. But strains vary Love your plants and you should be able to pick up on there needs.
Don’t neglect the wife at the same time and that’s what they call hitting the sweet spot, dialling things in.
I will get a friends advice he deals with organic soils I’m still on bottled nutes. But I do use rock dust
I haven't PhD for a while but I know my waters 6.4 everytime. I don't think anything's off with ph, I think my deficiencies now are the plant beginning to fade and eat themselves, I'm in the seventh week now and I don't add much nutes so the buds are takin some of what they need from the leaves. I planned for this I don't want bright green now. I've got no problem with growth.
I had some bad ph problems with this current lots mums, learnt from then to keep ph in check.
All the fucking about this week though has left them with zero set up a few days and now I've got to move them again. It's all going fucked. I'm approaching the home stretch in the worse way possible, they picked up over the weekend but now it's another week of bull shit. It's fucking up my shit moving them all the time
I've given most of them their last feed today, I'll just be using molasses from here and flushing. They just need another two weeks set up nicely and they'll be beautiful, after all the time put into them it's heart breaking to have to treat them like this. I've thought about harvesting now but it's a waste of all my time and efforts, might aswel bin it all if I cut now. Not doing that!
Sorry @Funk junky I didn't read what you replied to properly and assumed another topic.
I never did find out what that was, I think it was hungry though so I upped the feed for that one plant, I've got one plant twice the size of the others and that's the one which had the red veins on some leaves, maybe linked to phosphorus?. It was on the same diet as the all the rest but is over twice.the size, I think it was hungry, for what I don't know but I upped the feed then for that plant only and it hasn't spread

Last edited:
London bud

London bud

47 days of 12/12 now and shits picked up, plain water and molasses only now, next week I'll just go plain water 6.4 to the finish. there's still a possibility of workmen needing to come round next week so I may end up harvesting Sunday night to avoid be caught. Id have liked another week ideally but it'll be ok. it's better than fucking it up by moving it all.

IMG 20190717 201904

This ones a bit blurry but you can see the purple/black, Ive got a lot of yellowed leaves aswel. There finishing up nicely, got some tight nugs
IMG 20190717 201945

London bud

London bud

Not long now, wait until all the white hairs turn golden and you have it made.
my third time growing this strain, seems to get a lot of orange hairs compared to some. Have never harvested with just all milky before I always have a few amber trichs. I'm looking forward to cutting and tasting. Perhaps I'll learn something seeing what it's like all milky

London bud

London bud

I think I might make it to 8weeks this Friday without interuption. 9 plus will be better though.
I've cut the biggest plant down now, yesterday in fact. All cloudy trichs. It was really crowded in the cupboard, with the big plant gone now I've removed a fair bit of leaf from the 14 bottled remainers and spread them out to allow the light to hit a bit deeper in this last stretch. I think it'll help some of the lower buds fill out a bit and finish off because underneath is pathetic, top is wicked though.
They're looking great, I think over the next 2weeks they'll finish up really nicely.
buds are falling all over the place now so I'm having to prop them up.

here's a few of yesterday's buds before I cut
IMG 20190722 172750

IMG 20190722 172659

IMG 20190722 172931

IMG 20190722 172725

Got a small branch speed drying in the sun today because I'm inpatient. 33c here now. So I'll get my first smoke on it tonight .

Checked in on the outdoor pants aswel, they're looking well, a little chewed up here and there but nothing major.
No watering, feeding or nothing. 100% organic
20190723 123346

20190723 123341

London bud

London bud

The 100% Forest Organic is doing well, just left to get on, just goes to show how fertile that land is, baring in mind where it is.
Ancient woodland. I'm quite impressed with them, I'll keep an eye on them and if they ever need a pick up I'll see what I can do for them but I'm trying to keep it natural, i wanna see the real plant untouched by man if I'm lucky.
The sun's blazing here this week, it's going to be the hottest day here ever recorded tomorrow supposedly. I may visit with water tomorrow.
Last year was the hottest summer I've seen here in my life, I saw a local lake so low that if summers continue like this, the lake will disappear in a few years. It's nuts, England might become a more weed friendly climate but on the other hand some native species may have never experienced temperatures like this in all their generations, how far can it go I wonder before the most susceptible species of plants and trees in the forest here can no longer survive this far South? It seems to me the landscape could change noticeably within my lifetime.

chemistry

chemistry

No what you mean about native plants and trees, this is a world wide happening, climate change, you either believe its hear, or by the time the non believers catch up it will be to late.

London bud

London bud

Been smoking my super silver monster this morning. Beautiful smoke.

I am definitely becoming a better gardener, this is the best weed I've grown here now and it is in part thanks to this website and all its contributors, thank you all I learn a little something from so many people here.
I'm just super chuffed at how well this has come out.

IMG 20190725 143921

God bless thcfarmer.com ✌

Ace9137

Ace9137

Been smoking my super silver monster this morning. Beautiful smoke.

I am definitely becoming a better gardener, this is the best weed I've grown here now and it is in part thanks to this website and all its contributors, thank you all I learn a little something from so many people here.
I'm just super chuffed at how well this has come out.

View attachment 883395

God bless thcfarmer.com ✌
Well done!

London bud

London bud

Nothing more satisfying than smoking your own produce, it always tastes better. I've practically smoked the plant I cut a few days ago, got two spliffs left, perhaps I'll make it one big one. Shits decent though, earthy, spicy, musky, hint of fruity.
Gonna roll it it now and crack open the brandy!

The 14 bottles left standing are at 8weeks 1day of 12/12, no amber trichs yet but it took over 9 to see amber last time, I'll keep a close eye on them.

I'll take a walk and check the outdoor plants today, we've had loads of Sun and rain this week so hopefully they'll be doing really well, I'll post pics later

Last edited:
London bud

London bud

So the plants were all harvested yesterday. The risk of being caught due to work at my property forced my hand. I would have preferred a few more days but hey, it's ready anyway im being fussy.
The work finished today and I would have got away with it but it wernt worth the risk.
In a few days when it's dry enough I'll let you know what each bottle produced on average.

IMG 20190729 203605
IMG 20190731 235138
IMG 20190731 195543
IMG 20190801 181605

Now I'll focus on my outdoor girls and get started with the next indoor generation

Latest posts

Top Bottom