Sin City sour nightmare kush ,BOG sour strawberry , Alphakronik Bandana

• Thread starter jahsh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jahsh

after a very lengthy break from the scene here and post gypsy fall out on ic ive decided to regrow some balls and get the mojo working again [4 year hiatus] , ive got 3 sins SNK in the cups , 3 BOG sour strawberry in cups and 2 AKG bandana in cups , set up is as follows , 150 hps plus 2 x 42 w cfl for seedlings / clones /veg and mommas in a stealth cab , then a 400 hps crammed in a 2 x 2 x 4 tent for the boomin . medium is coco/ perlite 60/40 ratio in fabric 1g pots . nutrients are technaflora starter kit with occasional botanicare supplements (liquid karma, pbp grow /pbp bloom , i like their stuff worked really well as a newby back in the day on a cindy 99 clone i was gifted) and im basically testing the techna flora for the first time here ....so far i have a few little bushes around 6 weeks in veg that were freebies from a new SB here in the states . the first two are (blueberryblast x pure kush x uzbekistani hashplant ) and a bogglegum .im hesitant to post pics but as time goes on im sure ill eventually get some on here , im new to the farm and am somewhat leary of dumping too much info but hey, yolo ... questions , comments , newb info or props all welcome , i have no interest in flaming people or starting drama so lets keep it chill hill and do what we do best, watch learn share and experiment ...namaste fried-endz

north knect

north knect

Good luck bro happy farming..I'm interested to c that blueberry kush and hash cross sounds delish

DoctorWho05

DoctorWho05

How did the Bandana germinate? I was thinking about getting AlphaKronik seeds but have heard some bad germ rate reports Good luck on your grow

Top Bottom