single and 3 blade fan leaves and twisted leaves

• Thread starter Coatey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Coatey

Coatey

Hi I’ve always grown from seed but thought I’d try my first clone but the clone I was given is from a plant that had already started to flower. I’m using Cyco platinum series coco coir and Dutch pro veg nutrients. Growing indoors under Led lighting on 18/6.
She is around 8-10 weeks old and is still producing either single or 3 blade fan leaves at first I wasn’t too concerned but now I am getting twisted leaves as well. Is this normal for a clone that is effectively re vegging or do I have a problem?
Thanks in advance

Single and 3 blade fan leaves and twisted leaves
Single and 3 blade fan leaves and twisted leaves 2
Single and 3 blade fan leaves and twisted leaves 3
Single and 3 blade fan leaves and twisted leaves 4
Single and 3 blade fan leaves and twisted leaves 5
IrishRob

IrishRob

I'm also growing from clones, I'm in week 2 of veg, and none of mine got that look.

Coatey

Coatey

They are looking Awesome, when you took the clones was the mother still in veg?

BudBogart

BudBogart

I agree that your problem stems from taking the clone while it was flowering. Classic signs of revegging, a plant moving from flower back to veg stage.

Coatey

Coatey

I agree that your problem stems from taking the clone while it was flowering. Classic signs of revegging, a plant moving from flower back to veg stage.
Thanks for the reply I was hoping that. I’ll just have to ride it out and hopefully she will be in full veg soon.

Top Bottom