Single bucket DWC fem'd GDP from ILGM

• Thread starter Mackzuhmill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mackzuhmill

Mackzuhmill

Hey farmers,

here's the skinny on my first (have grown outdoors) single bucket DWC fem'd Granddaddy Purple from I Love Growing Marijuana:

Mars Hydro TS 600W LED
24x24x48 grow tent from Vivosun
4 Inch Carbon Filter w/ 4 inch iPower inline fan
6 inch net pot with expanded clay pebbles
5 gallon bucket
pH - 5.6
reservoir/ temp. - 65 °F
air temp - 73 °F
humidity - 50%-60%
Nutrients: FF Trio for Hydroponics+Sledgehammer, Hydro-guard, & Cal-mag

Seesling1

body slamming the piece o' rock wool off her three days after sprouting

Single bucket dwc femd gdp from ilgm 4

three days after the 1st picture

Single bucket dwc femd gdp from ilgm 5

1 week-ish from sprouting

3weekslater

Gdpveg1stweek

After three weeks of a red solo cup, she was ready to be nestled in to her 6 inch net pot where she's been for the last week where I gave her a 1/4th of recommended dosage of Big Bloom, Grow Big & Hydro-guard.

Gdpvegroots1stweek

little under the covers shot for all you pervs ;)

imo, she's looking good and thriving after a little over watering issue at the 2nd week from sprouting which I managed to correct (water every other day instead of every day)

I'm going to be changing out her water this Wednesday (04/01/20) and upping the dosage to 1/2 and seeing how she reacts

A little side info; bought 24x24x48 grow tent with intent of sliding it into my closest to keep it out of my gf's eye, turns out she was cooler then I expected with it and now I'm effing around with a short tent in a spare bedroom. Maybe looking to upgrade to a taller one to keep at mi casa.

Hope you guys enjoyed the pics so far, if anyone has any advise I'm all ears.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, I enjoy the healthy baby pictures, happy growing with Mars
Mars Hydro TS 600 is not 600w, actual power is 100w, but it's totally enough for your 24x24x48 tent veg growing

Mackzuhmill

Mackzuhmill

Thank you I appreciate the corrected info on the light...will definently be looking to dive more into your products as this 100w light impresses me

Anything you can recommend from your company's product line for a 5x5x6 ft space would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks again,

Latest posts

Top Bottom