Single Cob Cheap Build Suggestions

• Thread starter Saint Skinny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Also do you know where any strips with reds and or photo-reds?

Schkronis

Schkronis

Also do you know where any strips with reds and or photo-reds?

Sorry bud, but you gonna have to use search my man, it's all here, gotta do your research... I charge consulting fees when I have to spoon feed ;)

scubascrog

scubascrog

This distributor has been around and people on the forums have been posting good reviews :)

Schkronis

Schkronis

This distributor has been around and people on the forums have been posting good reviews :)

Mars and vipar does get good reviews too :) depends where you look. Good revies does not mean its what advertized, sorry, Im very biased... You right, I heared about that vendor...

scubascrog

scubascrog

like. from people who DIY
I will be buying 600W of citizen because I dont believe cree is THAT good for that price. I really dont think it matters when it comes to how efficient they are compared to anything else.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Sorry bud, but you gonna have to use search my man, it's all here, gotta do your research... I charge consulting fees when I have to spoon feed ;)
If you have a degree in LED Lighting Tech, I'd have no trouble paying you for your consulting.
If you do then PM me and we can discuss details. If not, Thanks for the advice anyways.

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

Alibaba - land of the fakes... Gotta be very careful, and I would bet a zip of my best GSC private reserve that it's not 3590... I do not trust Chinese - period.
Well you owe me a zip lol they are real. I've been buying from Jerry @kingbrite for many years and lets compare your lights to mine and when are you gonna send me my zip lol. I got my CXB 3590 3500k DB from Kingbrite lol and you won't be able to find them anywhere so stop acting like you know it all and give me my zip lol

SAM 1658

Schkronis

Schkronis

Well you owe me a zip lol they are real. I've been buying from Jerry @kingbrite for many years and lets compare your lights to mine and when are you gonna send me my zip lol. I got my CXB 3590 3500k DB from Kingbrite lol and you won't be able to find them anywhere so stop acting like you know it all and give me my zip lol

View attachment 787255

Lol, any time my friend, but you going to have to pay $200 shipping or pick it up in person in San Francisco. Lol

Schkronis

Schkronis

You missed that post just like you missed your punctuation, I already admitted that I was wrong lol
[... sorry, Im very biased... You right, I heard about that vendor...[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom