Single leaf slight bubbling?

• Thread starter Master Nate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Master Nate

Master Nate

Hey all,

Got about 20+ seedlings going and just transplanted A few of the girls into bigger 1 gallon containers from their solo cups. They are growing in a seedling mix, layered with the bottom full of Gaia green living soil which is a super soil type medium.

Everything else on the plant looks fine, but I have an issue with one of the leaves doing this bubbling type of thing, and I’ve been growing over a year now and just have never seen this. Anyone got an idea? Thanks for help in advance!

Single leaf slight bubbling
Single leaf slight bubbling 2
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
That's a new one to me as well, and I have a few decades of experience. It is probably just a gimpy leaf or had something spilled on it. The leaf will possibly turn necrotic where the bubbling is... damage sometimes takes a week or so to show up on the leaves. Since this is the only plant affected ad the only leaf affected on this plant, I wouldn't be too concerned unless it spreads to newer growth. Is your growth medium a pre-made medium or something that you made? I'm not familiar with a lot of newer stuff and some folks have had problems with some new pre-made soils being too hot with nutrients for some strains.

Master Nate

Master Nate

That's a new one to me as well, and I have a few decades of experience. It is probably just a gimpy leaf or had something spilled on it. The leaf will possibly turn necrotic where the bubbling is... damage sometimes takes a week or so to show up on the leaves. Since this is the only plant affected ad the only leaf affected on this plant, I wouldn't be too concerned unless it spreads to newer growth. Is your growth medium a pre-made medium or something that you made? I'm not familiar with a lot of newer stuff and some folks have had problems with some new pre-made soils being too hot with nutrients for some strains.

This one is in an organic vegetable mix now, after being in a commercial seedling mix while little. Started a bunch of these for friends, so they supplied the soil. I put a little 4-4-4 in when I potted up, along with some mykos. Yeah I can appreciate that, definitely past the oh shit phase of growing but I’ve never seen this particular abnormality, so I thought I would ask! Thanks for the input :D

Top Bottom