Single plant tent filler question

• Thread starter TerpiestToker420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

So i have this blue dream that I planned on transplanting into a 10 gallon before flowering and scorching it all down to try and fill one of my 4x4s but the question is i kinda underestimated this plant and shes absolutely massive lol and i got a feeliing if I transplant scrogged down or not shes going to outgrow my tent dont have crazy height to work with as my tents are only 6 ft tall if anyone could give me theyre opinion on this thatd be awesome thinking I should just send it and hope for the best

Single plant tent filler question
PhillipPhillip

PhillipPhillip

It looks ready, cut the little branches off and scrog it

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Y
It looks ready, cut the little branches off and scrog it
Thats the plan but I'm debating on transplanting it out of the 4 gallon into a 10 before I do that but just wondering how much of a growth spert a sativa like this one would be like transplanting as I have never ran anyrhing largwr than 5 gallons

PhillipPhillip

PhillipPhillip

Sativas should grow twice their height. If you scrog then you shouldnt worry about the height though.

I have never used 10 gallon pots. I always wish i transplanted into a bigger pot before flower.

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Y
Thats the plan but I'm debating on transplanting it out of the 4 gallon into a 10 before I do that but just wondering how much of a growth spert a sativa like this one would be like transplanting as I have never ran anyrhing largwr than 5 gallons
Im almost thinking tho when i get it scrogged down and top the he'll out of er sh
Sativas should grow twice their height. If you scrog then you shouldnt worry about the height though.

I have never used 10 gallon pots. I always wish i transplanted into a bigger pot before flower.
Ya me either I hear good things about transplanting a week or two before flower so wanted to give it a try guess theyres only one way to find out just gonna let er eat

Latest posts

Top Bottom