SinMint Cookies Grow

• Thread starter Mogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mogrow

Mogrow

hey folks, got these beans cracked and up, thought i'd do a thread.
planted very near the July full moon,14 out of 15 came up, think i lost the 15th bean, vision thing.:hungover:
after they were up lost 2 to unknown reasons, remaining dozen all off and running.
got a good feeling about these here beans.

throw some pics up of your blue power and forum cut so we can compare what the cross compares best to.

here's the litttle ones.
Sinmint cookies grow

Mogrow

Mogrow

damn, Mo, you keep something going. looking forward to the run and can't wait to see how these do for you.

got to keep moving forward catdaddy, welcome to the thread bro.
Lookin good bro. MGG
thanks MGG
I see some frosty ass nugs in your future bro. Good luck with the grow!;)
lets hope so BM.
I am really excited to see this! Good Luck!
me too BLY.

So the veg is going along well, got them in new shoes the other day, 5 gallon grow bags. topped them the first time the other day also. plants look healthy but i have burnt them a touch:eek:. they've been getting a little light kelp, alfalfa, compost tea.
IMG 0691

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

About to put 6 fems into water in the next few days. Looking forward to having a play around and seeing what these are like from seed.

Mogrow

Mogrow

oh yeah they look nice and happy. you don't need any luck, you got skillz

u the skilled 1 brother
About to put 6 fems into water in the next few days. Looking forward to having a play around and seeing what these are like from seed.
how they looking?
good luck! Hope you get a wonderful pheno :)
thanks burned haze

well plants are doing good, got some in 15 gallon smarties, some in 5's and some in 5 gallon grow bags. only had a few males, may have a few more but gave them the good look over today and didn't find any.

gave them a nice foilar of neem oil, rosemary oil, aloe vera and silica aka dyna grow teck.

is this a cookie leaner???

B

Burned Haze

Liking that pheno's leafs . From others cuts it looks like a GSC looking pheno .

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Great job Mo that one u asked about in the pic looks cookie leaning IMO. Heard these are coming out dank. I'll have updates on mines soon. You're always growing the dank bro

Top Bottom