Sinmint Cookies Or Blue Power?

• Thread starter kds710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kds710

kds710

I'm really interested in people's opinions and/or experience with either of these. Right now it's a toss up of the two for me because I'm deciding on a replacement pack of beans since my GTH#1 regs didn't go through and can't get my money back so it's either the femnized GTH#1's which is the sites own offer or a pack of different seeds. Seriously interested in either SinCity's SinMint Cookies or Blue Power please help me decide I'd love to keep a growlog on the forum of the one I end up choosing....thanks people

kds710

kds710

Looking like Blue Power right now considering the hermie problems I keep reading about with the SinMint

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Never grown them. But the sin mints I get at the dispensary isn't bad, flavor and high wise. But it does sometimes have some hermi seeds in it. Best of luck.
Peace

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

The first release of the blue power id go with, not the re release but thats my personal opinion. Besides that id go with the sinmint, its worth the watch.

bluebully420

bluebully420

I have a mean cut of sin mint gifted to me by sin city seeds at an event, i also have three blue power hybrids and the blue power is a beast in hybrids. Personally go for broke and pheno hunt both. Cookie hybrids can be temperamental but when you find that keeper its usually grade a

kds710

kds710

The first release of the blue power id go with, not the re release but thats my personal opinion. Besides that id go with the sinmint, its worth the watch.
By the re release are you talking about the Blue Petrol? Thanks for the input
I have a mean cut of sin mint gifted to me by sin city seeds at an event, i also have three blue power hybrids and the blue power is a beast in hybrids. Personally go for broke and pheno hunt both. Cookie hybrids can be temperamental but when you find that keeper its usually grade a

I have a real nice pheno of Cannaventure's Cookie Wreck which at the same time happens to be a very slow vegger, and small yielder yet still kept her around to not lose sight of our quality-first rule. Quality she is too ,aside from the slow growth and small yield, however after the single cookie wreck in flower right now is harvested that's a wrap for that strain since the few cuts taken were destroyed during a security scare along with a bunch of phantom cookies that were coming along beautifully (man that was a sad day). So eventhough from here on I'm surely on the lookout for the perfect Cookies, I had to make up my mind so decided on Blue Power before the seedbank went ahead and sent me the feminized gth#1's as a replacement for the regulars they fucked me out of. I appreciate the feedback and opinions you guys have shared , a big help. Still would love to know what people think/know/like about the BP because from what I've seen and read so far she puts out several kick ass phenos

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

No they ended up using a blue power for the x instead of the original p1's. I believe the rerelease is worked more so you should expect less phenotypes. Its bp p1xbpf1 its no longer power x white moonshine.

Last edited:
kds710

kds710

No they ended up using a blue power for the x instead of the original p1's. I believe the rerelease is worked more so you should expect less phenotypes. Its bp p1xbpf1 its no longer power x white moonshine.

The Blue Power on Attitude is the sour double x mk x white moonshine. I'm pumped to work with these, my first sin city strain too

HGW562

HGW562

I'm running some SMC and Frozen Tangerines from Sin City. Sins OG is next then Blue Power and Platinum Delights. Best of luck on your grow.

kds710

kds710

:D:D
I'm running some SMC and Frozen Tangerines from Sin City. Sins OG is next then Blue Power and Platinum Delights. Best of luck on your grow.
Best of luck to you as well, definitely let us know how those go for you. Ive got my eye on Sins OG for some time in the future..so much gear stockpiled to go through already the way we buy packs but this Blue Power I plan on throwing into the rotation within the next few grows thats why i bought em this time as opposed to usually just buying seeds to secure them in the collection for future grows. Looking forward to these Sin City grows

HGW562

HGW562

Btw, I only had one herm in the pack of Sin Mints and it showed in the first two weeks of flowering. Looks like I have three phenos to pick from as a keeper. Gonna be hard to just keep one.

kds710

kds710

Btw, I only had one herm in the pack of Sin Mints and it showed in the first two weeks of flowering. Looks like I have three phenos to pick from as a keeper. Gonna be hard to just keep one.
I wish I could just crack these blue powers now. Quality looking beans just like I've read from so many people, and I hear there is a handful of great phenos. Lookin forward to seeing how your smc turn out, honestly the only thing holding me back from that purchase is the hermie rep, so I'm glad to hear you lucked out with one early shower

dlovejah

dlovejah

Ive Found 2 Keepers so far in a pack of 15 Blue Power F2's.A lot of the phenos are very good and similar, with the big Blueberry /kush finish. Heres the latest run at 45 days... Never have run Sin Mints(like to) but BP's a winner imo.. My other one comes up if you google BluePower F2 ...
P1240240

Last edited:
kds710

kds710

Ive Found 2 Keepers so far in a pack of 15 Blue Power F2's.A lot of the phenos are very good and similar, with the big Blueberry /kush finish. Heres the latest run at 45 days... Never have run Sin Mints(like to) but BP's a winner imo.. My other one comes up if you google BluePower F2 ...View attachment 486006
Pictures like that are one of the reasons I bought these!

Top Bottom