SinMint GSC

• Thread starter Welshwizzard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Tester Name : WelshWizzard
Strain : Sin Mint GSC 3 main phenos
Method Smoked : Joints, Pipe, Bong. Joints only after 6 week cure.

APPEARANCE
Sinmint gsc
Sinmint gsc 2
Sinmint gsc 3
Sinmint gsc 4
Sinmint gsc 5

SMELL & TASTE

Dominant smell of bud : Pics 1 and 2 have real warm cocoa berry smells, deep on the sweet sugar smell and fantastic after a cure. Pics 3, 4 had a super baked danish smell, almost like cocoa beans, real kushy undertones. Pic 5 is my keeper, is has the big flavours of Pics 3.4 but with a raspy higher im not sure if minty but deffo something diff about this one

Associated smells of bud :
Pic 5 came one leaps and bounds after a month in a jar. So glad I put a bud into re-veg. The smell developed into what you guys recognise as cookie.
It is immense, not quite cookie to me, but baked sweet breads or pastries. Like a bakery at the end of the day.

Real strong Kushy coffee undertones.

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
All 3 phenos are very very smooth 9

- cough factor? : no

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) 90-10 But settles to 60-40
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 10
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) smoked a doob and still ruined after 2 hours
Use : Daytime/Bedtime I wouldnt recommend this for the first of the day. But I've been smoking it morning noon and night.
Munchies? : yes/no Yes in a dangerous way. I've eaten pure shit since chopped cookies. Its like the munchies you used to get when you first got giggly and high.
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry (x- black/blue/raspberry () - citrus (x - orange () - lemon () - lime (x - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty (x - methol (x - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage (x - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate (x

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty (x - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

Hands down my new no 1 smoke is SinMint GSC what I call the sparkly pheno.

Such top top smoke. Id say to everyone to grab a pack of @SinCitySeeds SinMint GSC Fems and go find that percy keeper.

Ive found mine.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Cheers @blazer @kindfire
Pleasure to grow, even more of a pleasure to smoke, and better than that is watching your pals faces when they try it. Go on, make yourself a doob...

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Found a bud of this stuff that had been jarred up since New Year.

Made a doob and full on hit a whitey, it was only a 1 sheeter raw skin too.

That real heat tingling up and down the bdy fuzzy feeling like the inside of your ears on fire.

Heart palpitations,

Mega.

Going to make sure I jar up at least an o or two for a 3 month period!

mr roboto

mr roboto

That looks like some dank ass cookies! I dont know if I ever want to smoke your sin mints if it caused you to eat pure shit!!! lol

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

That looks like some dank ass cookies! I dont know if I ever want to smoke your sin mints if it caused you to eat pure shit!!! lol

Haha thanks man! it was the best shit Ive ever run. Cant wait to chop these 3 sinmints and then get the cuts in there from my first keeper.7

Truly dank shizzle!

alaskind

alaskind

damn good report... makes me finally wanna grow cookies. intetesting that it smells of baked goods... kimbo kush is described similarly...

Latest posts

Top Bottom