SinMint,SinValleyOG,NightMareOG,Plat.Delight,Chem91,GreenCRACK!

• Thread starter Pimp T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pimp T

Pimp T

Sinvalley OG Top Left Top Right.
SinMint Bottom Right
Photo 4

way2green

way2green

That is really pretty @Pimp T. Gotta tell me all about the smoke she is giving ya

Pimp T

Pimp T

Sinmint Smelled Like Cookie Dough And Lush In Flower But After Dry And Cure. It Taste And Smells Like A Deep Chocolate (Bubba Kush Like) Cedar Wood. Slight Cookie Hints Are Still There I Got About 10 Seeds From It I Had Light Leaks I'm Sure They Are All Fem. I Think That Deep Choco Kush Is Mostly The Blue Power.

SinValley Is SFV OG Smelling With Same Deep Chocolate Bubba Type Kush Like A 50/50 Mix. Sin Valley Wasn't A Keeper I Only Had One Taste Just Didn't Really Come Thru Good. Taste Is Def There Just Not Like SinMints.

Plat Delight Wasn't A Keeper A Grape Cookie Smell The Taste Didn't Come Thru At All On It. I Didn't Like It's Smell Artificial Sugar Grape Kind Of An Annoying Smell.

The Nightmare OG Was A Mislabeled SinMint.

Chemdog 91 Super Smelly Sour Candy Granny Smith Apple New Rubber Tire. Mad I Lost The Clone. Super Sticky Great Yielding.

Green Crack Was Green Crack Citrus Orange Traditional Smell And Taste.

K

KineGreen

Sinmint Smelled Like Cookie Dough And Lush In Flower But After Dry And Cure. It Taste And Smells Like A Deep Chocolate (Bubba Kush Like) Cedar Wood. Slight Cookie Hints Are Still There I Got About 10 Seeds From It I Had Light Leaks I'm Sure They Are All Fem. I Think That Deep Choco Kush Is Mostly The Blue Power.
Thanks for posting all of this.
I'm looking for a chocolate taste and another pack from SinCity. I ran a 15 pack of their Blue Power f2's and got sweet blueberry and blueberry kush tastes (in a very dank package, which is why I want more of their magic beans) but no chocolate. Looks like I was unlucky. Debating if I should keep looking for a chocolate pheno out of my Blue Power f2 IBL's or buy a pack of these or their LVBK x Bluepower.
What are the effects of the Sinmint?

Cheers

Pimp T

Pimp T

Thanks for posting all of this.
I'm looking for a chocolate taste and another pack from SinCity. I ran a 15 pack of their Blue Power f2's and got sweet blueberry and blueberry kush tastes (in a very dank package, which is why I want more of their magic beans) but no chocolate. Looks like I was unlucky. Debating if I should keep looking for a chocolate pheno out of my Blue Power f2 IBL's or buy a pack of these or their LVBK x Bluepower.
What are the effects of the Sinmint?

Cheers
Personally I've Heard And I'd Think LVBK Would Have Plenty Coffee Chocolate Coco. Sin Mint Is Pretty Couch Lock Fairly Long Lasting. Def No Blueberry In SinMint. A lot Of Chocolate Deep Woody Kush.

Pimp T

Pimp T

@KineGreen After Smoking A Runt Pheno Sinmint 1hr Ago It Can Be Very Strong Onset Very Long Lasting Indica Stone

111isola

Hey Whats Up Everybody! After Buying Seed After Seed And Only Getting A Few Impressive Phenos From Strains I Decided To Do A SinCity Run. Ive Got 3 SinMints, 1 NightMare OG, 1 SinValley OG, 1 Platinum Delights, A Green Crack FEM, White Lavender FEM and A Few Cali Connection Chemdog 91 Clones. Im Using Ocean Forest And Light Warrior 50/50 Mix For Veg. Full Ocean Forest Along With Roots Organics Liquids and CaMG+ From Gen.Organics For Flower. 2 1000w Cool Tubes. I Flush 3 Weeks Water Only At The End. . Ill Add A Few Pics Of My Past Strains Chemdog 91 Pre98Bubba AfghanSkunk And Fire Alien Urkle For Some Background On My Work.
I'm on a Sin City kick also. Got Plat. Delight, Sequoia Strawberry, Power Nap, Blue Lime Pie, 3 new Sins OG crosses(Rosé, Tangerine OG, OG Sin Mint)
Best wishes to you

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Sorry to hear the flavor isn't coming through on your girls. What's your drying and curing technique @Pimp T ?

Pimp T

Pimp T

Everything is proper taste didnt come thru on sinvalley and plat. Delight because they werent keepers everybody else was great especially sinmint. @dirtyshawa

Latest posts

Top Bottom