SinMint,SinValleyOG,NightMareOG,Plat.Delight,Chem91,GreenCRACK!

• Thread starter Pimp T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One Flip

One Flip

I have to agree.. Sometimes it's hard to tell from pics.. But the Sin V looks like she's stealing the show.. I saw on IG that someone won a concentrate cup with Sins & Scott's og.. I'm cracking all the packs of Sins after seeing your results T

Pimp T

Pimp T

They Crashed When The Exotic Release Day Came. In The Middle Of My Cookies N Cream Order It Crashed By The Time It Got Back Up And I Got Around To The PC Shit Was Sold Out. All In 45 Minutes @way2green

way2green

way2green

That is crazy. Lot of peeps were waiting on that drop. That site has issues for sure. You should pm stax about that. They have some great breeders though. Just a poorly run site.

Pimp T

Pimp T

I Cant Blame Them Though I Would Think Its Really More Of A Server/Site Host Problem. @way2green @Gamrstwin36 .. Let Me Kno If U Throwin A Thread Up Of NightMare Its Definately OG Lemon Pine Blueberry Not The Best Yielder But I Prefer Quality Over Quanity. Id Rather Have A Little Bit Of Good Shit Than Alot Of Bullshit.

way2green

way2green

I agree. I just think if u gotta good pheno of a great strain there should be the best of both worlds. I got some really good smoke that does not produce well. Anytime I find sometjing that is better quality and a better yielder it bumps something off the list. I am limited with my spacea and I just want the best of both worlds. Therefore my 15 year pheno hunt continues.
JB from Panic still says "I still havent found the place that pours the coldest beer"! Here is to ya JB! Me either and the search continues.......

way2green

way2green

Gotta look to find it! I have been looking for a great one that I let go because I thought it would always be in my area. I have been looking and asking and buying beans from everwhere. Still no luck! I will eventually find it or something better....

way2green

way2green

Then again, every year that goes by I may just be convincing myself that it was better than it really was since there is so much good shit out there right now!

Pimp T

Pimp T

I Dont Know Ive Only Had That Quality Twice In My Life. It Was A Widow Haze Cross Back In 2006 Super Sticky Too Sticky Too Roll One Person Would Literally Have To Break It Up Impossible To Use A Grinder And Another Would Have To Roll It Taste Was Just Cheesy Hazey Pine Never Had Flavor Like That Had To Use Alcohol And Salt To Clean Your Fingers. The Guy Brought It To Us Was From San Diego And Came Back With A Clone When I Told Him I Knew How To Grow.I Wasnt Expecting Him to Bring A Clone .It Got To Dry And Died. He Gave It To A Friend Of Mine Who Didnt Grow But Sold.I Couldnt Get To It In Time. The Guy Disappeared. Only Other Time Ive Ever Had That Texture In Weed Was A Trip To LA It Was Called "Bin Laden Kush" We Bought It Off The Street- We Went On Dispensary Tour Hit Organica Sunset Dispensary Buds N Roses And A Few Others And Bin Laden Was Better Than Anything In The Disp. And That Was In About 08 And The Shit From The Dispensary Was Def No Less Than A 9

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I Dont Know Ive Only Had That Quality Twice In My Life. It Was A Widow Haze Cross Back In 2006 Super Sticky Too Sticky Too Roll One Person Would Literally Have To Break It Up Impossible To Use A Grinder And Another Would Have To Roll It Taste Was Just Cheesy Hazey Pine Never Had Flavor Like That Had To Use Alcohol And Salt To Clean Your Fingers. The Guy Brought It To Us Was From San Diego And Came Back With A Clone When I Told Him I Knew How To Grow.I Wasnt Expecting Him to Bring A Clone .It Got To Dry And Died. He Gave It To A Friend Of Mine Who Didnt Grow But Sold.I Couldnt Get To It In Time. The Guy Disappeared. Only Other Time Ive Ever Had That Texture In Weed Was A Trip To LA It Was Called "Bin Laden Kush" We Bought It Off The Street- We Went On Dispensary Tour Hit Organica Sunset Dispensary Buds N Roses And A Few Others And Bin Laden Was Better Than Anything In The Disp. And That Was In About 08 And The Shit From The Dispensary Was Def No Less Than A 9

Boy do i remember the bin laden kush. You took me waaay back with that one pimp. Story has it, that its orig from chitown. Me being from the bay area, i knew it had to be from somewhere in cali. Man, wonder where that strain is today.
Tmb
Respect

Pimp T

Pimp T

SinValley OG Week 6
SinValleyWeek6Close

Top Bottom