SinMint,SinValleyOG,NightMareOG,Plat.Delight,Chem91,GreenCRACK!

• Thread starter Pimp T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pimp T

Pimp T

Is that your first run with the Chemdog 91' ?
This Was The Mother
Bigchem
Chemtop

One Flip

One Flip

No Its The Second These Are Clones From The 1st.
My friend offered me a slice a little while ago. He said his cut was pretty finicky.. Not as bad as his skywalker cut.. But he said it took him a minute to dial it in.. How's that sins looking?

Pimp T

Pimp T

Sins Is Lookin Great I'm Starting To Chop I'll Be Updating In A Couple Days When Everythings Settled. @oneflip

way2green

way2green

@Pimp T
It is called photo shop or cheating if you dump a bag of sugar on your buds before u take pics.....
Lol
Those girls look great!
What ya got lined up for your next run?

Pimp T

Pimp T

Haha All Sins Strains Do Look Dipped. Dried And Started Cure Only Thing I've Smoked To Sample So Far Is Sinmint. I've Got To Say SinMint Is One Of My Favorites From Seed I'd Definitely Do It Again. In Flower While Growing It Smells Sweet Cookie Dough Kush. But After Drying And Smoking It Has A Deep Chocolate Bubba Like Taste The Sweet Cookie Dough Tones Are There In Smell But Just Dominated By That Bubba Kush Chocolate In Taste Without As Much Coffee As Bubba. This Is Just A Rough Draft Report Though With A 6 Day 50-55% Humid 68-70 Degree Dry A Maybe 4 Days In Jar @way2green. Next Run Is BOG Sour Grape Sour Bubble Sour Strawberry A GDP F2 TruePower OG PowerNap Blue Petrol Nightmare Cookies Nspectas Cornbread Bubba Exotics Platinum White As A Few Definites But I Still Have A Few Trickling In And I Got A Few Seeds That Popped Outta My Fav Sinmint Pheno Might Just Pop Those Too. Just Gotta Get Shit In Order I'm In The Middle Of Upgrading To A New Spot Choppin Late Chems And Waitin On Lush LEDS

Top Bottom