Sins Og

• Thread starter ErieGenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ErieGenetics

ErieGenetics

This pheno has curled leaves and was straight fuel dank with a lemon kush after taste. Finished at day 65. First few packs i got from Sin City Seeds are Sins OG and Platnum Delights. I must say there potency and flavor is better than any gear ive ran in a long time. The one problem i had was the best female I Got in each pack one started off with male pre flowers. I thought it was a male but decided to keep it for breeding . It later staryed buding so i plucked the male pre flowers off and let her go I'm glad i did she pollinated het self abit and a few girl around her . I'll see what come of those fem seed . The flowers on this plant came back at the main nodes of the plant a few of the P.D did the same. Besides that the smoke is great. One keeper i found in sins has this wicked leaf curl thats genetic i think it may be the Blue Power in it . Does any one know? What ever this is its a fire pheno if you find the one with the leaf curl keep her.
Sins og
Sins og 2

dlovejah

dlovejah

That leaf curl has been in both my BP keepers as well as several other females I've ran. They'll ramshorn real easy and get that leaf curl like yours.. I had a couple others BP's do it as well. The First and second shot were my keepers and the third one I didnt keep but it shows the leaf curl your talking about pretty well.. Nice Keeper

P1240240
08021475023649418 big 1
P1060900
Last edited:
ErieGenetics

ErieGenetics

Nice BP lady's there Jah . I was hoping to unlock a kosher kush keeper but i guess this one is BP dom. I can def see some master kush lineage in there some were wonder if it's in BP the dark green laethery thick leaves and stalky kush bush thing going on . My platnum D has signs of this to buy more cookie and og dom

ErieGenetics

ErieGenetics

Did you have the occasional pollen sack pop up on yours?

Pimp T

Pimp T

wow that's crazy I have 5 bluepowers in veg with the curls like a mf does your bps curl in veg too? @dlovejah

dlovejah

dlovejah

wow that's crazy I have 5 bluepowers in veg with the curls like a mf does your bps curl in veg too? @dlovejah
.. @Pimp T I have noticed it in veg before, and right when they hit flower it happens harder for about 1 or 2 weeks and then it stops. . They have been good phenos, specifically the ones with hooking to some degree(not nitrogen overload based ,genetic). Im going to harvest one here in a couple days , and its clearly a kush heavy smell but with blueberry/menthol as well.

Last edited:
Pimp T

Pimp T

damn now thats crazy mine is 3days into flower and hooking more than I've ever seen guess its normal. Thanks man @dlovejah

ErieGenetics

ErieGenetics

I must say after only a few days curing the lemon og taste really came out.best smoke I've had in some time.

P

Pimples

That leaf curl is from the Blue power definitely. My keeper does the exact same. And its genetic. Straight fire. Ive grown hundreds of strains over the years. Sin City is for real.

Top Bottom