Cannot Reproduce Site problems from IPad?

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey Logic! I been getting kicked off the site randomly. Im on my IPad. It just logs me out and shuts my web browser. It only happens on this site. It has happened like 10 times already.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I will be buying an ipad 3 when they are released in spain next week so i can test the site features myself and get working on the new thcfarmer application. Until then i cant test anything.

Can you give us some more information like what ipad are you using, 1 2 or 3 and what browser and version you are using to access the site, thanks :)

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

Working fine here on my ipad2, I've not got booted a single time.

T

TECK

I think there is an issue with the new Safari browser in either iPad or iPhone. I don't own an iPad or iPhone so I don't know what exactly is the issue. Are there any other browser alternatives for these products? I know in Android I have a ton of choices for alternative browsers.

I use a Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Galaxy S2 phone, they run on Android and everything works perfect for me.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

Safari works fine for me, there is Photon that does flash on the iPad but I've not needed to use it for the farm so I've never tried it here.

T

TECK

Thanks for the info, it might help others. Any other browsers available?
I see that Dolphin (free) is available in iTunes. Great mobile browser (if not best), definitelly worth switching.

Illmind

Illmind

Only prob ive ever had on the ipad safari browser is with flashplayer and flashplayer only. Someone told me its inaccessible from wii and ps3..

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

im running opera on my macbook and things are running smooth. ssl functions properly, getting the alerts about linked photos, and no problems that ive found yet.

they have a mobile version in the app store as well, might be worth checking out.

GodZsoN

GodZsoN

I've been using my iPad 3 with no problems using safari.. Haven't had any issues.. Using flying thru.. I couldn't change my avatar tho and I haven't tried uploading a photo.. But I'm loving the site on the pad.. your going to love the iPad 3 logic..

Thanks for all your hard work logic and tech..

GodZsoN

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
I just can't load my avatar from the iPad. Besides that I have not had any problems accessing the site from iPad 2 on safari with
latest software.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I just can't load my avatar from the iPad. Besides that I have not had any problems accessing the site from iPad 2 on safari with
latest software.
You can not upload photos on thcfarmer because we use a flash image uploader, and it's a limitation of the iphone. Only native apps can do any sort of uploading (or access stuff in the gallery)

We will be creating our own iphone app to get around this problem soon :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom