Situation in the netherlands and belgium

• Thread starter bon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
Right now the police from the netherlands and belgium are joining forces to bust alot of grows in amsterdam, the south of the netherlands and the north of belgium... Just heard it on the news...

Alot of shops in the border area (Roosendaal, Bergen Op Zoom) are gonna have to close, from february on they can only sell 2 grs per person.
People in Eindhoven are maybe gonne get a "wietpas" so only people from eindhoven can buy at the coffeeshops in eindhoven...

:no:no:no:no:no

T

thc4sim

This crackdown is going to be very bad ;(

why can they not just leave things alone!!:no:no:no:no

T

Thick Smoke

i have wanted to go to spain for a very long time. beautifull weather, beautifull women, beautifull hash. seriously yall are spoiled

C

Core

i believe they conducted 24 house searches....and found some cannabis plants in rowhouses....not to speak about the plans to close the shops in the border region...this is some F'd up shit my brothers....

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
That sucks, how very American of them. :no

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
yeh, def not good... my hash hook-up didn't get more then 5gr to take back home, normally he comes back with alot more... maybe i'll have to start smoking more weed :thinking

S

Stackin Paper

does spain have coffeeshops? coule be the new amsterdam with sun:)

The coffeeshops have gone downhill badly anyways man, overpriced for garbage weed mostly, not all the coffeeshops i know but with not even being able to smoke a joint in them now, i can't see me ever going again, especially when the landlady of my local lets me wrap bifta's and smoke them out the back under shelter. With Fosters and weed at home, who needs Amsterdam?

F

FastForward

With Fosters and weed at home, who needs Amsterdam?

I'm coming around to this line of thinking too....although you can't beat chilling in a nice coffeeshop with mates listening to decent tunes, even if the smoke isn't the greatest (but often can be).

Re; Belgium: I thought .be had passed a law permitting cultivation for personal use (limited to 10 plants or something?)

And as for Eindhoven, it's hardly the biggest tourist trap. I've been there to the uni....it was one big industrial town (mostly Philips) with a uni. People don't go there for caner holidays....can't believe they'd create a weed pass for locals.

One day people/governments will realise that weed isn't the problem...and that by harassing users they're only going to hurt their own pockets....

C

Core

thats a little optimistic FF....limits in belgim are 3 grams on you...and 1 plant in your home.....if not under a lamp !!

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
@FastForward: No such law in Belgium... Cultivation is a no-go... Having some weed on you, gets tolerated depending on the cop that catches you... In some area's they "allow" having one plant in your yard.

A friend of mine got caught while he was trimming his outdoor plant, neighbours called the cops because of the smell, cops said he could keep the weed, just watch out for the smell...

G

Ganjalover

thats a little optimistic FF....limits in belgim are 3 grams on you...and 1 plant in your home.....if not under a lamp !!
I heard in Belgium it IS legal to grow one plant each, but everytime I ask on these forums no one seems to be able to confirm this.

S

Stackin Paper

I'm coming around to this line of thinking too....although you can't beat chilling in a nice coffeeshop with mates listening to decent tunes, even if the smoke isn't the greatest (but often can be).

Yeah but the thing is though FF, i like a bit of baccy in my joints and what with the tobacco laws over there being the same as here now you gotta smoke blunts,bongs etc, i don't mind bongs and pipes but i like to smoke a big fat spliff afterwards, obviously with baccy in, i wonder how much they fine you for smoking tobacco in a coffeeshop?

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

I saw 1 go down right next to mine (I had no idea).:sweating. Mine is still there though:sweating:thinking

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

Yeah but the thing is though FF, i like a bit of baccy in my joints and what with the tobacco laws over there being the same as here now you gotta smoke blunts,bongs etc, i don't mind bongs and pipes but i like to smoke a big fat spliff afterwards, obviously with baccy in, i wonder how much they fine you for smoking tobacco in a coffeeshop?

Most shops dont mind just dont put the sig stub in the ashtray... and just wink and say its "pure"

O

ojd

this is sad news

leave us the fuck alone and go after real criminals

F

FastForward

[

Yeah, me too...I love my baccy in my j....it's gotta go at some point, just not yet ;)

TBH most places I've been into since the tobacco ban have been unbelievably cool about the whole thing. Without naming names one of my fave places said to me "you're a regular so you're cool with baccy...just keep your pack off the table and be subtle". Another place the guy ranted about the stupid law and said pretty mucyh the same....load 'em up but keep it down....

So, life carries on....it's just seriously weird and fucked up being in Dam and having to go stealth with the tobacco. Irony you couldn't cut with an angle grinder....

B

Brendarn

I wonder why the government don't spend there resources on fighting actual crime? Duh.

Top Bottom