Six new Tents and growing media Overthinking

• Thread starter Metrix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Metrix

Metrix

Hi fellow friends and Happy new Year

I'm absolutely overthinking what kind of growing media I should chose for new project. I'm well experienced in hydro and coco just think to much I think...

6 tents 4x4 and six different strains, possible growing media with lowest maintenance, ech ten will contain maximum 5 plants,

1. Coco DTW
Cheap to get coco here, nutrition are not a problem but no access too cal/mag, reservoir outside tent, automatic watering

2. Drip irrigation alla Wilma
Perlite with vermiculite or only perlite, reservoi inside tent, nutrition not a problem

3. RDWC im not a fan of it but possible, no acces to hydroguard etc, H2O2 yes

4. Soil, No Way absolutely I'm not. Fan of it

5. Duch bucket no space, to high

6. Autopot no experience with and only possible as DIY

What to choose, what to chose...

Observationist

Observationist

Hi fellow friends and Happy new Year

I'm absolutely overthinking what kind of growing media I should chose for new project. I'm well experienced in hydro and coco just think to much I think...

6 tents 4x4 and six different strains, possible growing media with lowest maintenance, ech ten will contain maximum 5 plants,

1. Coco DTW
Cheap to get coco here, nutrition are not a problem but no access too cal/mag, reservoir outside tent, automatic watering

2. Drip irrigation alla Wilma
Perlite with vermiculite or only perlite, reservoi inside tent, nutrition not a problem

3. RDWC im not a fan of it but possible, no acces to hydroguard etc, H2O2 yes

4. Soil, No Way absolutely I'm not. Fan of it

5. Duch bucket no space, to high

6. Autopot no experience with and only possible as DIY

What to choose, what to chose...
Coco lol

or Wilma

Metrix

Metrix

Yeah, I think coco makes me the lowest maintenance, so I need to maintain daily NFT, Aeroponic and 6 reservoir for tents with coco.

Coco wins :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom