Skinny fan leaves and white marks need some advice

• Thread starter Rogersting
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rogersting

Rogersting

Hi, I’m in my second week of flower and one of my plants has start to show some signs of problems, she’s growing really thin, weak and dry looking fan leaves and the is some white marks on them. I’m running around 25c and 47/55% rh the rest of the girls seem to be doing ok. I would appreciate any tips, cheers

Skinny fan leaves and white marks need some advice
Skinny fan leaves and white marks need some advice 2
Skinny fan leaves and white marks need some advice 3
Skinny fan leaves and white marks need some advice 4
Growgod420

Growgod420

To me it looks like water was left on the leaves with the lights on. I have this same problem when I leave water drops on my leaves. I could be wrong but this is my two cents!!!

Rogersting

Rogersting

Thanks for the reply and that might explain the marks but could that also causes the thinning of the fan leaves?

Growgod420

Growgod420

Thanks for the reply and that might explain the marks but could that also causes the thinning of the fan leaves?
What's you grow medium,feeding ppm and ph levels. What light you using? I had thinning leaves when I was under feeding but could be different. @Aqua Man any idea?

Last edited:
Rogersting

Rogersting

I’m using coco, Ppm is around 1200, ph at 5.8 to 6.1 using 600watt led and feeding 3 litres per plant once a day (roughly when coco gets dry)

thanks again for the advise

wordbird

wordbird

That's leaf miners.

Skinny fan leaves can be a lot of things but may be part of the plants strategy to get rid of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom