Skteching

• Thread starter Moses249
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lemons

lemons

^^^ that's slick.
Anything ever come of this?
I kinda think you're just bent 'noid. But just cuz you're paranoid doesn't mean no ones watching...

M

Moses249

so its been 90 days since stick gate and so far nothing sketchy has happened. got my cameras up watching shit and there hasn't been anything unusual happening. Was really tuff during the time sketch wise and i appreciate all the input people gave. Unfortunately due to my fiscal situation i am forced to continue growing at the site and hoping for the best. "You gotta do what you gotta do till you don't have to do it anymore."

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

We just got a Motorola baby camera that shoots in 720p.
You can view it from anywhere on your phone.
It has a few options I like.
It will notify you right away if there is a sound. You can adjust the sensitivity and how often it sends alerts.
Same thing with movement. If someone walks by it takes a pic of a 5 second video.
You can also pay a small fee to have it fully record nonstop on a cloud. Comes with a free 2 week trial. It will highlight the times where movement happened so it's quick and easy to find.
You can also talk from your phone to the camera.
I have mine in the living room so I can see what the kids are doing when I'm not home. It's fun to Fuck with them on it.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

What I find funny and common from my experience with growers is that you been growing for three years at this place but can't move due to money concerns. Growers are horrible with there money. I know some good size growers that are always broke cause they just piss money away. Ive been guilty of this as well after awhile stuff doesn't cost money it's ozs or pounds. I would rationalize stupid purchases by saying to myself well it's only 2 pounds that's only one light worth why not. Easy come easy go. Any decent grower who is smart with money and has invested wisely should be sitting pretty damn good after 3 years. Glad your grow has stayed safe but man smarten up with your cash and you won't have to worry about things so much.

GLGC.MI

GLGC.MI

This whole thread is the best mystery story I've read in a while. Best of luck to ya brother' keep us posted.

M

Moses249

in the end nothing came from stick-gate. and as of 3o days ago i moved the fuck out of there and go into my new larger grow. When i handed the grow back to the owner and we toured the spot together he called me and all americans pieces of shit and than took a haymaker swing at me LOL. but that is a story for another thread.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
in the end nothing came from stick-gate. and as of 3o days ago i moved the fuck out of there and go into my new larger grow. When i handed the grow back to the owner and we toured the spot together he called me and all americans pieces of shit and than took a haymaker swing at me LOL. but that is a story for another thread.

What was wrong with the rental that upset him?

Gardenguy2.0

Gardenguy2.0

So after all that, do you think the stick was random? Forget another thread! I wanna know why he took a swing, that's heavy!

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Sadly this turned into the worst soap opera ever. Is an eagerly awaited annual episode finally forthcoming? A shocking sequel to spellbound and satisfy such suspense? Stickspiracy 2.0, the reddit investigation? #proof of life?

Top Bottom