Afghani Kush from World of Seeds
Super Skunk from Seedstockers
And
Gelato Auto
Gorilla Cookies auto (fast)
And
Double OG Chem x 5g's purple f3

Anyone have experience?
@Backyard_Boogie would be your go-to on Skunk strains. He's been hunting for awhile, now.

HippiHemuli

HippiHemuli

Dutch passion almost hit always with the strain description and they been long time good company from netherlands. Never tried their skunk #1 however last round Night Queen was awesome afghani strain and is my favorite night time smoke now. 🙂

oldmanmurph

oldmanmurph

Dutch Passion has good seeds but if you wanna buy Super Skunk I would recommend Sensi Seeds. I'm growing Super Skunk (to feminize) right now. World Of Seeds has good seeds. The other strains are American and I'm not a fan of American strains.
Hahaha not a fan of American strains - Neville, shanti Ben, the stole damn near every piece of their breeding genetics from American breeders what a joke

Bluebuddha

Bluebuddha

Wow. I forgot I posted this. This was an order from an EU seed bank that never came.

From the order I was really only looking for the Skunks and Afghani.

oldmanmurph

oldmanmurph

Wow. I forgot I posted this. This was an order from an EU seed bank that never came.

From the order I was really only looking for the Skunks and Afghani.
Skunk #1 from authentic genetics Tim mcormick and Mel franks seed co. , also there purest indica is an afghani worked by murphy stevens before given to Greg and Sam etc it may be one of the afghani parents of tons of strains as we think it is the parent of northern lights but who knows there have always been myths and legends and shadiness in the seed industry. I do not know if Tim has the original or not he claims it is and the man went to prison several times for cannabis so maybe….the skunk #1 well it may be called the first “stable” skunk it is far removed from original skunks as Sam was most likely breeding out the skunkiness in lieu of sweet for generations prior to skunk #1. I run a very old superskunk ( 1st release Sensi seed bank) , a first realease Ak47, and ( Ak47 x SS) x (SS x Ak47) x Bx ( SS x Ak47 ) as well as both parent material

Bluebuddha

Bluebuddha

Thanks for the info murph! How do those Ak47xSS smell? My mouth is watering. Lol

oldmanmurph

oldmanmurph

They are not super skunky but they are funky and acrid

oldmanmurph

oldmanmurph

Dutch Passion has good seeds but if you wanna buy Super Skunk I would recommend Sensi Seeds. I'm growing Super Skunk (to feminize) right now. World Of Seeds has good seeds. The other strains are American and I'm not a fan of American strains.
My understanding is that the original Sensi lines of old are long gone

oldmanmurph

oldmanmurph

Thanks for the info murph! How do those Ak47xSS smell? My mouth is watering. Lol
I’m making seeds via open pollination but it’s about two runs away of both the ak47/superskunk and the hashplant from Colorado (skelly hp original sourced from Leadville, CO I got them somewhere between 88-1992 when I inherited and older gentlemen’s operation ). He is long gone retired from both his operation and his day job back in the 90’s - he bought a sail boat to sail around the world and I never heard from him again. I would imagine he has passed away by now as he was probably in his 60’s when I met him. Anyway thats the background. Maybe there are other folks who knew him. im not going to mention names but he was the electrical engineer for the Eisenhower tunnel design and maintenance for years.

Top Bottom