Skunk#1

• Thread starter Iseberge2004
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Iseberge2004

Been looking around and every breeder has it. I narrowed it down to sensi, dutch passion or flying dutchman. I know it's an inbred but are any of the different breeders of more quality then the others?

H

HappyHybridS

The general agreement was to go with tfd's the pure if one wants a true skunk#1 line, but since sensi has taken over tfd there have been bad reports about the pure regarding hermies...

so most people now vote for seedsman as the source for skunk#1...

I only have grown skunk#1 from sensi seeds and it was great weed like everything else i have tried from sensi, so for me the sensi bashing is not really understandable but what i don't like is that since the takeover they are focusing on fem. beans, which brings me to the conclusion that sensi is not about breeding stable seed line anymore but just to cash in on the fem-hype, but the most important question is wether they received the P1 clones of tfd when they bought the company... because if that was the case sensi's "breeding" practices of today would be completely irrelevant for the quality of the old tfd lines...

to seedsman i can't say much except that the online community accepts them as legit, i have only expirience with seedsman indian haze which was disappointing for me (but i only grew a clone i got from a friend - didn't select from seeds myself)

greetz

S

shivavaranessi

mr nices:shit is skunk#1 :)
i could only expect good things
to come from them beans
there the ones ide go for anyway
peace :cool0019:
shiva

Top Bottom