Skunk VA cut of chem 91

• Thread starter chemdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Please break down this whole skunk va cut 91 chem because iam very confused on this one.... I had a handful of freinds who moved to the west coast in 1994 and they brought out my original chem cut to the west coast which is the 91 cut since i was the one who started it only a few people had it at least at that point.....so where does skunk va come in to place and is he on this board?...Swerve or Raskel can u give me some feedback on this guys?
right on C-dog I heard the VA cut got the name from the state of VA, Virginia? i run the 91,and chem 4 the chem 4 being my fave here is a 91 nug shot from my garden I LUV THE CHEM cant wait for my 91 x Sinaloa del oro home breds may take 16 wks my bro ran it 14wks and was not fully done ,hell ill wait 6mos i don't care. it is a E ticket ride that will last for hours. #we luv CHEMDOG.!

chemdog can better answer this but im sure swerve,chemfather have it for sure and im sure the skunk va is legit if im not mistaken i think swerve vouches for the cut correct me if im wrong.
2019 and I got packs of ekg 91chem (skunk va) bx1. The breeder recommended I keep some of these beans for myself if I'm selling them. Sure is cool to hear more of the back story, I got a little bit of its origin. I'm a newbie, first real grow happening now, so lit my future runs are going to be prized strains. The chem stallion is a beast.

I just bought a Phylos verified cut of the Chem91 SkunkVa cut. Really excited to get it. Will get it next month. Never thought Id get my greedy little paws on this one.

Gonna cross it with heavy duty Nevilles Haze/White Widow Male, and same male crossed with 79 Romulan cut minus the Widow.. Genetics from Mel FrankTodd McCormick... Male is NL5/Haze A x Haze C x Original Haze x Elite cut White Widow, and 79 Romulan for the other male. Will use 3 males in each cross.

Chemdog 91 aka skunk va cut

I just bought a Phylos verified cut of the Chem91 SkunkVa cut. Really excited to get it. Will get it next month. Never thought Id get my greedy little paws on this one.

Gonna cross it with heavy duty Nevilles Haze/White Widow Male, and same male crossed with 79 Romulan cut minus the Widow.. Genetics from Mel FrankTodd McCormick... Male is NL5/Haze A x Haze C x Original Haze x Elite cut White Widow, and 79 Romulan for the other male. Will use 3 males in each cross.

That sounds pretty sick, I'm not very knowledgeable with strains and breeding. I had to read your post a few times to get the picture :). I hear your excitement, I'm stoked with the ekg line. I feel I was mistaken, the chem91(sk va) I have has also a bx1 so my buddy was saying how he either back crossed it to itself or back crossed to the chem stallion male he bread the chem91 sk va with. Lol I'm going to have to make time to learn about breading and the terminology.

No but Ive seen more than 1 reputable breeder use these genetics to breed with. Trick is to be able to go through as many males as possible.

We usually pick a nice branch from each individual plant, and use what look to be the best smelling, and looking males.

We usually run 6-10 plants under 2 x 1150w Gavitas, so we can do 6-10 pairings. Males are harder to find than females. We also keep the donor male from ever flowering, and use clones.