Skunkmasterflex's Chem D grow - cali connection gear

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
whats going on farmers. today is another great day for me. went to get my mail and sure enough say that lil brown envelope and knew exactly what is was. scored my Chemdog D S1s today and am SUPER STOKED TO NEW LEVELS! iv been tryin to get a Chemdog D S1 for a while and the say has came. gonna be poppin probably 3~5 of these since they are fems and save the rest for back ups. once again, thanks to the cali connection, swerve and Logic for making this happen and anyone else that wasnt named MUCH thanks and respect. hope to do them good for a decent show for you all! :cool0010: still dancing with excitement!! LOL

Skunkmasterflexs chem d grow   cali connection gear
southstreets

southstreets

damn!!! your 1 lucky dawg skunk!!! lol.. im still waitin for mine to show up!!!!

E

Elemental

Chair pulled,let me wear my shades :cool0010:

ready to this run! :yes

R

Rob1

o shit i see you got your Chem Ds1 :) mine should be here any day. the one i have been waiting on more then anything. this is going to be a good grow show....

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
South yours are coming brotha and I expect a side by side grow with our runs to compare bro!
Elemental bro thanks for showin love and hope to keep ya entertained for this grow since I know u got them greenthumb skillz yourself, long live italy bro...50 percent reppin! Lol

southstreets

southstreets

ohhoo for sure!!! imma run these outdoors first then indoors in the fall!!! this should be a good show skunk!! chair def pulled for this run brotha!!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Rob I'm expecting your pics up too to compare bro! Sure u will be killing this grow too homie :)
Charles thanks for comin and stoppin by, got a lot of cool cats watchin this one. Hope I don't fuck up LOL. Naw, I'm sure fatty Chemdog D pics will be up before we know it lol

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
YOU are going to be STOKED in about 100 days or so, let the countdown begin, p.s. make sure you buy a new bulb for those babys b/c they can eat lumens like no ones buisness

What's up bro. I'm sure I will be stoked in like a lil more than 3 months. Thanks for the tip on the lumens! My bulb I'm running is only like 3 months old and have a new one in the other bloom room. All them are hortilux super blue 1000z so should get some nice fat dank ass Chemdog D. Thanks for stoppin in and please come back in to help with tips in a bit bro!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
very nice smf get um in the ground and we can run um side by side and compare them

Aussie because your runnin yours i just put 4 in water! gonna run them with ya homie....:passingjoint:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
mack 10 in da house! what up bro, hope you stay tuned and i dont disappoint ya LOL

E

Elemental

I fell myself like a kid at WILLY WONKA'world with your many Grows!

Elemental bro thanks for showin love and hope to keep ya entertained for this grow since I know u got them greenthumb skillz yourself, long live italy bro...50 percent reppin! Lol

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh beatiful words from a FINE Grower!

Swerve will be happy to see so many italians follow his work on States!i am sure!

be proud of you!

great time to you.

winta

winta

congrats again my dude! lol more dank for your collection! i should be happy like u soon too!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
congrats again my dude! lol more dank for your collection! i should be happy like u soon too!

get to poppin these asap when u get them, i better see some sick ass pics of Chemdog D buds from your set up bro!!! LOL im just messin with ya:passingjoint:

R

Rob1

mine should be here tomorrow and i am starting 4-5 of them right away. there is going to be alot of good growers doing the chem ds1 side by side. this is going to be great. Skunk i am putting my pics together as we speak of the Raskal OG and the Ogiesel.

winta

winta

oh no im not gettin Chemdog D (i wish i was lol) im waitin on my kksc x whites :)

get to poppin these asap when u get them, i better see some sick ass pics of Chemdog D buds from your set up bro!!! LOL im just messin with ya:passingjoint:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
mine should be here tomorrow and i am starting 4-5 of them right away. there is going to be alot of good growers doing the chem ds1 side by side. this is going to be great. Skunk i am putting my pics together as we speak of the Raskal OG and the Ogiesel.

there are gonna be a decent amount of very great growers runnin the Chemdog D S1s at the same time, but remember there cant be too many cuz there wasnt that many pack that got put out, we are very lucky to even be a part of the Chemdog D S1 drop :)...and yeah bro, do work! get them raskal og and ogiesel pics up! LOL

oh no im not gettin Chemdog D (i wish i was lol) im waitin on my kksc x whites :)

pssshhhhhh...winta bro get on that Chemdog D tip, what are you doing bro?!?!:) maybe ill pop some strawberry whites along side with ya when you get yours:evilgrinhaha

winta

winta

i know i know lol i been tapped between bills and upgrades so i couldnt get mine :( im ready for the next cali drop though (and raskals alien kush drop too:cool0010:)!

pssshhhhhh...winta bro get on that Chemdog D tip, what are you doing bro?!?!:) maybe ill pop some strawberry whites along side with ya when you get yours:evilgrinhaha

JH420

JH420

Do you guys think there will be much pheno variation?
Last batch of S1's I dropped that were not a cross (bubba pre98) were very uniform, and I regret dropping the whole pack of seeds...so I'm wonderin how many seeds to start in search of that super mom?

Also what do you guys think about having an official Chemdog D thread?...for everyone to post pics of their Cali Connect Chem Deez and crosses. Might be cool to put all the pics and grow info in one thread for comparisons sake.

Top Bottom