Skunkmasterflex's Chem D grow - cali connection gear

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
southstreets

southstreets

yea for some reason my Chemdog D's took awhile also.. i havent had any germ issues though... how r things goin SMF????

R

radical farmer

Gotta love the Chemdog D, bro! I'm stickin this one out! Good luck bro. You know that shits gonna be straight FIRE!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah are def coming along nice now....ill throw pics up tomorrow when i get a chance to take some of the babies

R

Rob1

yea mine are just starting to come along they are 2 weeks old today..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
good to hear Rob....ill get a few pics up of my babies today....for some reason you get super busy with 20 plus different strains in rotation right now, plus the other dont even know how many that are just sitting in veg lol.....im sure yall know how that gig goes though

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
okay...here are my lil Chemdog D babies. got 4 going and the first pic is of all them. second pic is one plant one, pic 3 is of plant 2, pic 4 is of plant 4, and pic 5 is of plant 4 lol....plant 3 and 4 were started 5 days after the first two since i didnt have a great germ rate, wanted to make sure i had at least 4 to get a keeper from :)

DSCN0904
DSCN0905
DSCN0906
DSCN0907
DSCN0908
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice SMF! :cool Lush and green...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
plant A and B are almost 3 weeks since germ and C and D are at about 2 weeks....C is lookin way sexy at an early age LOL....that sounds kinda dirty lol.

Illmind

Illmind

You like em young ey? jp.. Gotta be fun growing fem'd ish no wasting space with fuckin sausage partyers. I see some Dness! Bet them babys are already kickin out that funk smell like 'did I just shit myself?' smell. Ha ha. You gonna have some hardcore stank man. Looking sweet to man..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
hahaha yeah, they have a stronger smell than most do at that size thats for damn sure! im pumped, i hope i get one that reps Chemdog D spot on, ill be super stoked

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
plant A and B are almost 3 weeks since germ and C and D are at about 2 weeks....C is lookin way sexy at an early age LOL....that sounds kinda dirty lol.

Exactly what i thought, im thinking C is da one! :anim_19:

E

Elemental

Looks good and healty as your usual homie!

keep it up!

what about MARIANO?

R

Rob1

your plants are 2x the size of mine :(
they look awesome for there age..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
iv never got a full on male from anything before coming to the farm but iv started a few of ogr's and they seem to be femals too so as of now iv ever even gotten a herie p'ant yet from anyones gear or my own. have u capo?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
your plants are 2x the size of mine :(
they look awesome for there age..

its all in the vibes u give them.... ur prolly a better grower. im sure most everyone at the farm is haha

R

Rob1

LMAO yea sure better grower my ass... The Skunk house pimps this game out...

Top Bottom