skunkmasterflex's mad jungle of strains grow diary

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

2DogWalker

Skunk,

That stardawgs looking right man, have some trestardawg startin to stink up the jars now finally .... The guava13s I finished came out w some redunkoulous smells man... We gotta get up soon definite found a wifi keeper id love for u to give me your thoughts on... That urkles looking really nice bro...keep it on for 2012 brotha... Looking greeeat as always..

2dogwalker

Illmind

Illmind

what triangle kush cut was used? love bean popping, im tuned in, lets get it!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Sick homie! Can't wait for the peep sho bro! Ss
Shit is gonna get real son. These new beans along with some others I already got going.... And a bunch of new cuttings that are gonna be game changers....Def gonna be a show

Nice score, SMF! Those should be some fire. I'm interested in seeing those Ancient OG x Snow Lotus grown out. Ur grows always amaze me! Best of luck, bro.
Ahhh the ancient og. This particular cutting is what bodhi believe to be the mother of the og. Nothing but fire he pits out so I would doubt all will be keepers...
Skunk,

That stardawgs looking right man, have some trestardawg startin to stink up the jars now finally .... The guava13s I finished came out w some redunkoulous smells man... We gotta get up soon definite found a wifi keeper id love for u to give me your thoughts on... That urkles looking really nice bro...keep it on for 2012 brotha... Looking greeeat as always..

2dogwalker

What's up home slice. You found a keeper white fire eh? I'll def have to give it a whirl. I think u have my info to get at me. Holler at your boy and let's kick it real soon my friend.

what triangle kush cut was used? love bean popping, im tuned in, lets get it!

Hey illmind. As far as I know there is only one real triangle kush cut and from the homie that made these there is no doubt its the real legit one. I have grow his goji and I must say its epic. One of the best ogs iv ever smoked. So the triangle crossed to goji will be epic. The white gold bx is basically the white bx....so triangle kush x white gold bx is gonna be a game changer as well.

Iv popped some of these but have to get up to the store for some more tents....I'm Macintosh out room right now lol.....update coming soon.~smf~

Venom818

Venom818

nice bro those are some killer crosses,from what i heard bro there is more than 1 triangle kush plus alot of s1's popping up

Illmind

Illmind

well if its the same tk im thinking of your gonna have mad keepers.. top shelf as it gets..
trianglekush2.JPG
trianglekush.JPG

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
:dance
nice bro those are some killer crosses,from what i heard bro there is more than 1 triangle kush plus alot of s1's popping up
If there is multiple phenos then Im sure its one of the original stock. I'd doubt it to be a s1 pheno. Bodhi made this cross, not sure if he has a pic of it up anywhere. I do believe him saying it was a real low yielder but the bud was killer. Quality over quantity with this one. Iv never ran tk but his snow lotus does to tk like what it did to his nepali kush cut then I'm really in for a treat in this cross. Lol

Oh you will be seeing these kid. I'll make sure you get to try the end product of each.

well if its the same tk im thinking of your gonna have mad keepers.. top shelf as it gets..
trianglekush2.JPG
trianglekush.JPG

I Def wouldn't be Pissed if its that cut lol. That looks freakin great bro. I can almost taste it. I have tons of elite clone onlys but the tk always intrigued me. I'm pumped to just have crosses of it. I'm sure its probably a pretty tightly held cut I would assume

I

ibTheMan

If you got those Sour Chemdog 91 seeds, well you should do ah run of those b n thats one of the best cross's ever(if there the real deals)

E

el_tenador

Lol, it's Skunkmasterflex bro. If he says he has them, then they're the real deal. Trust.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
WOW how did I not see this EPIC thread SMF your killin it hommie serious props bro!

Beezie thats sound like a holy grail cross the me ecsd x 91 sk va fuckin ( if that is what the sour Chemdog 91 is) elite killer rite there!!!!!

J

Jellybean

StarDawg

this is my keeper pheno with a beyond nice solid cure...just cracked the jar to puff a little so snapped a few pics of what im about to roll up...:pimp:

dank. nice trim job too. no one mentioned that. killing it bro great skills.

Latest posts

Top Bottom