• Thread starter skunky nugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
skunky nugz

skunky nugz

Skunky nugz grow n breeding lab 2012 2
Skunky nugz grow n breeding lab 2012 4
Skunky nugz grow n breeding lab 2012 3
Well started my thread but the update lost my last 2 weeks of my grow log. Right now most my strains are in veg and in flower I have some Jilly Bean, Querkle, and Jack The Ripper all from subcool. The Jilly Bean was sourced from Tacoma where they sell his beans and supposedly its his pheno he runs witch he let me sample at hempfest. Its leaves turn dark purple but buds are green. The Jack The Ripper and Plushberry where grown from seed. I got both pheno's of JTR The tall pheno and the better short squat pheno that yields good and is pure dank. Finishes fast also.

Strains

Cotton Candy Purps (Evergreen Holistic Center Kent, Wa)
Chocoberry (Evergreen Holistic Center)
Super Silver Haze x White Widow (Evergreen Holistic Center)
OG Kush (Lemon pinesol to the max. Unsure what pheno)
Plushberry (1 female, 2 males)(From Hempfest 2011 from Subcool, Got to meet and smoke with him)
Jack The Ripper (2 phenos, 1 male)(Hempfest 2o11 from Subcool)
Jilly Bean (From Tacoma Cross or The Natures Resourse in Tacoma, Wa)
Blue Dream (The Natures Recourse Tacoma, Wa)(Best Blue Dream I've Seen to date)
Querkle (Purple Urkle x Space Queen) Sativa pheno. 1/2 purple 1/2 green.
Grand Daddy Purps ( From Ken Estes At Hempfest 2011)(8 Seeds)(1 Female,1 Male)
Pineapple Trainwreck x G13Haze (Bred Inhouse)

Bought to be dropping some Wolverine Kush from Divine Genetics Once it arrives and a few others from seed. PNW Trainwreck and Grand Daddy Purps, Going to make F2's of each and also cross a clone or to of each strain with each male. 2012 gonna be great. All Pics are of the Jilly Bean. I'll take new pics tonight and post them later. :D
Skunky nugz grow n breeding lab 2012 7

Grow Room I upgraded my hoods to Sunleaves 8in King Kobra Hoods, These are the best hoods I've ever had, the hood and glass are cold to the touch with my 8in max fan and 2 1k's Hooked up. I'm only using 1 1k for flower right now everthing is in veg. Had a pm outbreak had to get that cleaned up. Made a Sulfer Burner also gonna make a DIY cause it was so simple to make. Like $30. This Querkle I Love it but its a PM Magnet, Kinda want to get some new beans and get the indica pheno.) Gonna run the sulfer burner up to week 5 next round with the Querkle just incase.

Skunky nugz grow n breeding lab 2012 5
Skunky nugz grow n breeding lab 2012 6
Skunky nugz grow n breeding lab 2012 7
Skunky nugz grow n breeding lab 2012 8
Skunky nugz grow n breeding lab 2012 9
Skunky nugz grow n breeding lab 2012 10

Skunky nugz grow n breeding lab 2012
skunky nugz

skunky nugz

Damn it just fixed my errors but the new 5min time to edit a post i think should me upped to like 10min. Gotta get used to this new forum stuff. Will be sure to have it looking nice next time.:D

skunky nugz

skunky nugz

Thought everyone should check out blue moons products. They have a few new ones at there store. There Andromedia strain they claim to replace voodoo juice and kick its ass. There Mega roots is fucking wonderfull and cheap. They also have a new products that they say is similar to phosphoload but 1/2 the price. It's not on there site yet but they have it in store. Got a new feeding chart with all there new products. I'll take pics and post them. There pretty cheap to and have been flawless from what i've seen over my 5 years trying there products. Till recently probably the last year i only used there veg and bloom and like 1 other product.

There Super B I just got and my plants are loving them. Also there Carbonjolt is the best carb additive ive used. Mega roots kicks ass, supposed to only be used 3 times in a hydro cloner threwout its life they say. It does create foam in hydro but the roots are just white as hell with them. Make sure to have a chiller if using any benifical bacteria or i sware around week 6 most times the plants roots will go to shit without one. aint worth the chance.

skunky nugz

skunky nugz

Here's a few of there labels. My soil plant next to my advanced nutrients lineup are kicking there ass.

Blu Moon is a famous local recipe manufactured right here in Washington by Indoor Garden & Lighting.
Original Dutch formula all purpose grow and bloom solutions. Created with only the purest and finest ingredients.
Blu Moon will give profuse growth and superior results that will exceed your expectations.

• Harvest after harvest, Blu Moon will deliver reliable and excellent results.
  • Easy to use two part formula.
  • Made in small batches to ensure the highest quality.
  • Side by side, Blu Moon easily outperforms other nutrient solutions.
WANT REALLY HAPPY PLANTS?
Try Blu Moon today, you won’t be disappointed!

Super
Carbonjolt
Cal magic
Andromeda
Biobloom
Biogrow
Brixblaster

Matt McAuley

Matt McAuley

Hey man I know this thread is old, just curious what you think of Blu Moon almost 4 years later. I am going to run it on my RDWC grow, so just trying to do as much homework as possible. Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom