Skywalker OG!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

People around here in SoCal seem to have several cuts of the Skywalker OG. The cut I have has that old OG look. I don't know how to explain it but you can just tell it's old. The Skywalker AKA Sativa OG Kush. I lost this cut a year ago but luckily I gave it to a friend, who moved away. I lost contact with him but I found him on Facebook and got my cut back. It's dank as hell and on par with the Tahoe OG, which is one of my favorite strains. The middle leaf tends to curve to one side on a lot of the three bladed leafs. Sorry, I don't have any flower shots because I received the cut as is. Anyone have any pics of their Skywalker cut?

Skywalker og
Skywalker og 3
Skywalker og 2

fractal

fractal

I see some mite bites on that leaf in the middle pic. . . Just sayin, Im sure you are on it.

N

nightmarecreature

Yep, I saw the bites from the beginning. I had a bad case of mites and had to start over. I checked the plant over with a magnifying glass and have not seen one. This is the exact cut that started the spider mite invasion last year. They were not on the plant but hiding in the soil. I wash all media off my roots now and transplant in to fresh coco. I learned the hard way. It will also get an AVID dip. Even though you don't see any mites, sometimes the eggs will hatch days later. It's on quarantine.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

when you sat dom skywalker what you mean???

ours came from san diego in 05. its the real, but its more or less "less" stretchy than other OG's, and you can pull her at 63 flat for production and its legit....

N

nightmarecreature

Sativa dominate, I mean it takes on the Sativa traits, thinner bladed leaves. The real original OG's are Sativa dominate but they hit like an Indica when smoked. There are several Skywalker cuts, I have seen three, not including the fake Blueberry crossed with mazar.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Leadsled, whut up bro? Funny how those first 2 leaf pics look totally different. Assuming they're from the same plant, yeah?

N

nightmarecreature

Here's a picture of Ron cabrera's Skywalker. Ron is the guy who made the strain. It looks like a different cut than Leadsled. The middle leaf on the original Skywalker tends to curve one way on random leafs, you can see it towards the bottom.

Photo243

N

nightmarecreature

Here's my old Skywalker cut, it's too Indica to be the original and looks just like Leadsled. Progressive Options has the fake cut, it's been run and confirmed.
Skywalker OG

Here's another Skywalker cut that looks pretty close to what Ron's cut looks like. You can totally see the difference. One is very Sativa and the other is more OG. I have smoked both but the Sativa cut is more dank! It's hard to tell what I have now because my friend replaced the cut I gave him with another Skywalker cut. He was too stoned to tell me at the time.
IMG 06285

N

nightmarecreature

The Sativa cut, the leaves seem to taco up and the middle leaf randomly curves one way. It's really distinctive and you can see it in both of the Skywalker sativa pics. Oh yeah! Knock on wood, no mites to be found on my cut. It must have been dipped because I held off on the AVID. I don't use that stuff unless I absolutely have to and I only use it on small plants or clones.

There are three Skywalker cuts plus two more cuts from seed, Dutch Passion and Reserva Privada.
Cut#1 Lanky with fat OG leaves, three and five fingered leaves.
Cut#2 Bushy sativa dominate with three and five fingered leaves. Might be a cross of XJ-13 x Skywalker.
Cut#3 Center leaf randomly curles to one side. Lime green or lighter green leafs. Very Sativa dominate leafs. Leafs tend to taco up. Ron Cabrera cut.

Seed=Skywalker Mazar x Blueberry Dutch passion Seeds (Wack as fuck!)
Seed= Skywalker Reserva Privada Skywalker x OG Kush

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Leadsled, whut up bro? Funny how those first 2 leaf pics look totally different. Assuming they're from the same plant, yeah?
What's up. It is the same plant. One under low light (bonsai mom)and one with more light (production clone). Plants can respond to the environment. So they can can look different. Different methods, mediums and feeding.

Here's a picture of Ron cabrera's Skywalker. Ron is the guy who made the strain. It looks like a different cut than Leadsled. The middle leaf on the original Skywalker tends to curve one way on random leafs, you can see it towards the bottom.
That plant is outside. So of course it can look like a different cut and grow larger leaves etc. Can only guesstimate so much from a photo. My girls were neglected badly and still produced excellent, few flower pics of the same plant.

DAY64 12
DAY64 14
DAY64 13
DAY64 18

N

nightmarecreature

I love the Skywalker, it's probably in my dankest all time top three. That's true they vary by environment. Both pics are Ron's, the outdoor and indoor, the cut is the same. My old cut, the buds look nearly identical to yours, probably the same cut. I'm just saying the original Skywalker is a different cut and much harder to find. There's Skywalker OG and Skywalker AKA Sativa OG. I believe they are related.
This is a picture of Ron's cut or the Sativa OG Skywalker. The cut has those taco leaves and middle leaf curve which give it away weither grown outside or inside.

Sativa OG Kush 2009 278

N

nightmarecreature

I pulled out my camera and not my cell phone. Here's a pic of my Skywalker cut after it's grown a little. Almost every cut I get comes in bad shape or with bugs. It's not really a problem because they cleanup nicely, quickly! I'm just hoping it's the Luke Skywalker cut, not the Skywalker OG. The Skywalker OG is dank but not as dank as the Luke Skywalker cut AKA Ron's cut.
IMG 0224
IMG 0225

N

nightmarecreature

This cut is outside in 110 degrees, my big plants are doing well, my seedlings are taking a beating but holding up.
They are outside under a T5. I topped it about 20 times to keep it from growing taller.
IMG 1315

N

nightmarecreature

No, but they are a few miles out.

My girl got some nugs of this exact cut from the person I got the cut from. He grows commercial and the buds don't look like anything special but the smell is off the chain!. While the nugs don't look so hot, two bong rips and she was out! I took a hit and it's a strong OG for sure.

Top Bottom