Skywalker OG!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

I will this spring. I will be doing several strains. No pics due to legal problems.

T

Trip8

@nightmarecreature what are the other 3 OG's that you feel are equal to or better than the real LUKES and do you currently run any of them if I may ask?
Thank you,

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I was planning on running DNA genetics skywalker og is it anything like the clone only? An for mites there is a product that I use an kills them asap called flora mite this is the best product I have ever used for mites!

N

nightmarecreature

Here's the Skywalker. It needs 4 more weeks.

IMG 0298
IMG 0304

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Nice is that from seed or original clone? So what should you expect as for the yeild, potency,An taste when growing this strain? Any info would greatly appreciated thanks

N

nightmarecreature

Here's the Triangle Kush. It's barely in flower.
The other cuts in flower are, Stardawg Insanity, True OG, Jolly Rancher, BTY, Triangle Kush, Ghost OG, Galactic Sprite and Guava Chem. The other strains will be run next round.

IMG 0294
IMG 0296
IMG 0297

N

nightmarecreature

Nice is that from seed or original clone? So what should you expect as for the yeild, potency,An taste when growing this strain? Any info would greatly appreciated thanks

It's clone only. The potency is strong like any good OG. It's more of a day time OG, less couch lock with more of a heady high that won't knock you out. I'd say it's the best pure OG Kush for work, tasking and it's clear headed. The yield is smaller than the Ghost OG but larger than the True OG. The True OG is the smallest yielder, for me. The smell is typical og kush with hints of lemons. The True OG and the Triangle Kush are lemony as well. The Ghost OG is straight OG Kush with ginger ale.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Thanks this might be my next grow, im currently running the ghost cut, an granddoggy purps as we speak but in mi I'm only allowed to have 12plants so once I find a keeper of the granddoggy the skywalker will be next thanks again

N

nightmarecreature

Yes, standard pots. I don't like air pots.
I started using True Blooms, I have almost zero stretch in flower using it. It burns the crap out of the pistils and turns them brown. It's a double edged sword, I have to figure out a way to use it once in flower without it browning the pistils.

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

getting shit done on the sunnyside are these flowering outdoors

N

nightmarecreature

They were grown inside but flowering outside.They didn't get much sun, the last 3 weeks were cold, windy and overcast. The last two days have been very nice! I flower outdoor in coco coir all year except in Nov,Dec,Jan.

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

They were grown inside but flowering outside.They didn't get much sun, the last 3 weeks were cold, windy and overcast. The last two days have been very nice! I flower outdoor in coco coir all year except in Nov,Dec,Jan.
i live around the corner from you that weather was straight ....how do you get them not to re-veg with the extra light out

N

nightmarecreature

I run them indoors on 24hrs of light. I can then throw them outdoors anytime of the year and they will flower. If I start flower at the beginning of Spring during the long days, it slows them down a couple of weeks but they don't reveg. The trick is to always keep them on 24hrs. Running two T-5's using 150 watts each, two fans and two 40 watt shop lights for clones, costs me about $80 a month in electricity.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

20140414 122552
20140414 122525
Ok I was just wondering about the pots I went to the super roots air pots an put a five gallon paint strainer around the pots to insure that if I ever ran into fungal gnats again they can't lay eggs in the side of the pots. Yeah since I went to the air pots my yields are unbelievable. Here a pic of my grand doggy purps 2 weeks in this is one plant

Latest posts

Top Bottom