Skywalker OG!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Thanks for the information it's appreciated p.s. just let me know if you get the s1 or where I might be able to find a cut

N

nightmarecreature

Here's some better Jolly Rancher pics. It's very Sativa and puts out fat colas. It's a 70 day strain for sure. I believe this is week 2.

IMG 0324
IMG 0325
IMG 0326
IMG 0327
IMG 0319

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I love it I I just talked to my boy an he is so stoked that jolly rancher is around! P.S. keep me posted on your grow looking good bro

N

nightmarecreature

Here's the Stardawg Insanity. That True Blooms burnt most of my pistils, they will grow some more.

IMG 0329

N

nightmarecreature

I love it I I just talked to my boy an he is so stoked that jolly rancher is around! P.S. keep me posted on your grow looking good bro

Does it look like the same Jolly Rancher cut he was talking about?

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

No oh well I'm still interested tho I care for my wife an her mom which the wife is epileptic and her mom has MS and the Ghost OG is too strong for them they don't like it so keep me posted on your S1 if you're interested in getting rid of any. Is that cut still around the San Francisco Bay Area I might have had to meet up with my boy that lives out that way thanks for all your info extremely helpful!

N

nightmarecreature

Thanks for the information it's appreciated p.s. just let me know if you get the s1 or where I might be able to find a cut

I got it in Kern County from a guy. I didn't even want the cut at first, but I accepted it. It started stinking something good!
I'm glad I got it, I didn't expect it to smell and taste just like a Jolly Rancher. When I got it, it was called Route 66. I thought, what a stupid name. The original name suited it better. I only have two daytime strains and this is one of them. I don't know anyone else that has it. I just know some people in the bay area have it.

shaganja

shaganja

Looks like nothing but pure fire on that list I wish we had all them real cuts in Michigan.
dont sell us short bro. we can make bagseed cup winners! michigan farmers are gonna be bringing it this year!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hey nightmare, do you still have some of these cuts? Would you be willing to donate or trade genetics
Nightmare any chance u have any cuts of that Skywalker og I'm looking for it and I'm in socal OC let me know
This is your one and only warning!!
READ THE FARMS TOS!!!
Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members signature line area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

Top Bottom