Slackinnn on 4K Co2 cage style

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Well I been slackin on starting a thread so I figure Ill start it up right now and then I'll have to get some pics real soon or else Im just a douche bag

Same old room running 4 k 2 UCs, 1 8 gal 8 site and 1 13 gal 8 site
Bottled co2 with a sentinel cppm1 and a 18k mini split
The room is dialed in the best I can get it.
Keeping things simple rockin CS nutes low low ppms
The ladies are 2 different phenos of wifi. There just healthy as can be. Just flipped to bloom last Friday

Ill be dropping cages on them Friday thats when Ill get the pics

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Thanks for rockin another thread! I'm in! What's your ec at start of flower and is there anything else in your stew other than a&b?

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

Why did you switch from raptor hoods to open hoods?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

End of week 1bloom
3 weeks veg
CS nutes .6 ec and there killin it

DSCN3250

DSCN3251
DSCN3252
DSCN3253
DSCN3254
DSCN3255

DSCN3256

Loving it

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Holy fuck look at those roots!!:woot: Thats some bad ass stuff Bud!! Im not a DWC guy but Ive seen my fair share of root pics and those are fuggin nice. When I get my house fixed up Im def gettin one of those race cars! killer work..just killer

Alice D

Alice D

Very nice set up. Are you caging individually? It's amazing how much light glass holds back from our plants huh? Years ago would of never imagined growing with open hoods but I'm so glad I made the switch. What strains you run?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im caging each plant

Forgot to mention Im trying out the mag boost for the first time by CS nutes, we'll see how it goes

Thanks for stopping in fellas

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Holy fuck look at those roots!!:woot: Thats some bad ass stuff Bud!! Im not a DWC guy but Ive seen my fair share of root pics and those are fuggin nice. When I get my house fixed up Im def gettin one of those race cars! killer work..just killer

Hahaha ya Im really impressed with the health this run. CS roots for the win

T

tipper619sd

awesome bg me too have been slacking just got back to it and i am also adding in the epsom and havent had any issues yet. Those girls are looking awesome and very uniform on both sides cant wait. i also bought the cages from cc for the buckets cant wait to see how they run.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

awesome bg me too have been slacking just got back to it and i am also adding in the epsom and havent had any issues yet. Those girls are looking awesome and very uniform on both sides cant wait. i also bought the cages from cc for the buckets cant wait to see how they run.

No epsom in this drink, only CS nutes with a tiny dash of cal mag

T

tipper619sd

No epsom in this drink, only CS nutes with a tiny dash of cal mag

Oh i see so just for me i have been running mag not the cal think there is enough personally . But awesome work like always BG keep killin it

T

tipper619sd

Im only using 1 ml per gal. I use RO water as well

I also use ro water and i dont usually see cal deficiency mostly mag once i added the epsom my color came back on the leafs and now the are standing upwards and taking in more water. I need to try that out though i bet it would help . 1ml a gal of what brand cal mag do u use Bg ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom