Slackinnn on 4K Co2 cage style

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Well I been slackin on starting a thread so I figure Ill start it up right now and then I'll have to get some pics real soon or else Im just a douche bag

Same old room running 4 k 2 UCs, 1 8 gal 8 site and 1 13 gal 8 site
Bottled co2 with a sentinel cppm1 and a 18k mini split
The room is dialed in the best I can get it.
Keeping things simple rockin CS nutes low low ppms
The ladies are 2 different phenos of wifi. There just healthy as can be. Just flipped to bloom last Friday

Ill be dropping cages on them Friday thats when Ill get the pics

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Holy fuck look at those roots!!:woot: Thats some bad ass stuff Bud!! Im not a DWC guy but Ive seen my fair share of root pics and those are fuggin nice. When I get my house fixed up Im def gettin one of those race cars! killer work..just killer

Alice D

Alice D

Very nice set up. Are you caging individually? It's amazing how much light glass holds back from our plants huh? Years ago would of never imagined growing with open hoods but I'm so glad I made the switch. What strains you run?

T

tipper619sd

awesome bg me too have been slacking just got back to it and i am also adding in the epsom and havent had any issues yet. Those girls are looking awesome and very uniform on both sides cant wait. i also bought the cages from cc for the buckets cant wait to see how they run.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

awesome bg me too have been slacking just got back to it and i am also adding in the epsom and havent had any issues yet. Those girls are looking awesome and very uniform on both sides cant wait. i also bought the cages from cc for the buckets cant wait to see how they run.

No epsom in this drink, only CS nutes with a tiny dash of cal mag

T

tipper619sd

Im only using 1 ml per gal. I use RO water as well

I also use ro water and i dont usually see cal deficiency mostly mag once i added the epsom my color came back on the leafs and now the are standing upwards and taking in more water. I need to try that out though i bet it would help . 1ml a gal of what brand cal mag do u use Bg ?

Top Bottom