Sledgehammer killed my girl??

• Thread starter Abbazabba22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldman13

Oldman13

Please excuse any typos they showed up in there and excuse me for not punctuating! I'm pretty sure though you can read past my dreaded typo fever and non punctuation! sorry it's just one big long sentence.
But I have noticed one thing since I read what you said about sledgehammer! Just for the heck of it I picked up a 3 lb sledge hammer and walked into my veggie room ! oh my Lord you should have seen the girls I turned pale green almost yellow and starting to quiver and Shake I didn't want to put them through too much stress because I don't want these beautiful young ladies to turn in to hermaphrodites so without hesitation I removed that 3 pound sledgehammer from the basement all together and my young lady seemed to be doing fine now...

Oldman13

Oldman13

I’m confused as to what the question is.
Well you're doing better than me because I'm confused to your confusion??? Question is there supposed to be a question somewhere so far the only question I seen was somebody's asking if anybody else has used Bush doctor sledgehammer with any ill effects? Should I say that was a question?

Oldman13

Oldman13

Well you're doing better than me because I'm confused to your confusion??? Question is there supposed to be a question somewhere so far the only question I seen was somebody's asking if anybody else has used Bush doctor sledgehammer with any ill effects? Should I say that was a question?
I have used bushdoctor Sledgehammer but had no ill effects but I won't waste my time using it again when there is absolutely no reason that I should have to use it I should have said waste my time and money because it isn't free!

Oldman13

Oldman13

I have used bushdoctor Sledgehammer but had no ill effects but I won't waste my time using it again when there is absolutely no reason that I should have to use it I should have said waste my time and money because it isn't free!
actually it's $19.99 plus tax for 32 fluid ounces

Top Bottom