Sleek and innovative- The Hey Abby checks all the boxes for a high quality indoor grow!

HeyabbyGrowBox

Anyone Can Grow
Supporter
Hey Abby makes it easy for anyone to grow! checkout out the features and award for international design excellence https://help.heyabby.com/en/articles/7159601-innovative-design
  • High power Samsung LM301H Premium Grow Light
  • Smart knob with 2.1 TFT LCD Screen
  • Ultrasonic Sensor
  • 5.8 G Radar Sensor
  • Environmental temperature and humidity sensors
  • Water level and temperature sensor
  • Fully automated environment control
Dont miss out on the holiday sale!

CannabiscoJ

CannabiscoJ

I like the idea of smart grow boxes/chambers. I know a few old heads that made their own out of refrigerators & deep freezers. It's definitely a great idea, are there bigger sizes? For indoors I have a 2Ă—4, 3Ă—3 & 4Ă—4 mostly all self controlled functions. These seem alot sturdier & material probably holds up better to uv. Probably a pretty penny tho. What's the height on these? Can they grow a sativa in them or would it be better for smaller strains?

HeyabbyGrowBox

Anyone Can Grow
Supporter
I like the idea of smart grow boxes/chambers. I know a few old heads that made their own out of refrigerators & deep freezers. It's definitely a great idea, are there bigger sizes? For indoors I have a 2Ă—4, 3Ă—3 & 4Ă—4 mostly all self controlled functions. These seem alot sturdier & material probably holds up better to uv. Probably a pretty penny tho. What's the height on these? Can they grow a sativa in them or would it be better for smaller strains?
Currently there is only one size. However, we are developing a bunch of new products! The boxes are are 4ft tall, and yes they can handle sativa! I've seen growers pull down 8oz from a sativa hybrid grow in the box! check us out https://heyabby.com/

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Do you have videos or documents of people successfully growing out of these from seed to harvest? It’s hard for me to imagine dropping so much money on a 15inchx15inchx48inch system claiming 8 ounces of dry product. 🤔

CannabiscoJ

CannabiscoJ

That's true it would have to be a V scrog and grow on the sides.. thing is some strains easily grow taller than 4ft and some don't like being topped at all. The box may be 4ft tall but how big is the actual space after the light is hung & your container at the bottom?

HeyabbyGrowBox

Anyone Can Grow
Supporter
Do you have videos or documents of people successfully growing out of these from seed to harvest? It’s hard for me to imagine dropping so much money on a 15inchx15inchx48inch system claiming 8 ounces of dry product. 🤔
yes there are plenty of growers posting photos of there grow in our discord! on average the yield is about 5-6 oz

HeyabbyGrowBox

Anyone Can Grow
Supporter
That's true it would have to be a V scrog and grow on the sides.. thing is some strains easily grow taller than 4ft and some don't like being topped at all. The box may be 4ft tall but how big is the actual space after the light is hung & your container at the bottom?
there is about 3ft of total grow height- from light to reservoir lid!

CannabiscoJ

CannabiscoJ

there is about 3ft of total grow height- from light to reservoir lid!
Thank you for the honest answer. I for one love transparency. I could definitely see that much of a harvest from that area. It would be great for a 1 plant home with dwarf, indica or hybrid strains.. I've never had good luck growing smaller sativas but it is definitely possible. Really looking forward to the upcoming bigger enclosure smart boxes. Do you have a target date for their release & a idea or the dimensions?

Top Bottom