Sleep Inducing Strain

• Thread starter alaskind
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
alaskind

alaskind

Hello Farmers! I need help finding a strain. Problem is, I dont know which one, and thats where you come in. A friend asked me to look around for a sleep inducing strain, as he is having miserable sleep (cant stay sleeping longer than an hour). So we need a strain that is heavy on the eyelids and has some longevity in its stone too. I have experienced this in a cpl strains from yesteryear, but they are not available to me at the moment. Im interested in anything that made you or someone you know nod off. Help me help a friend!

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I have night terrors as long as I don't have my med. Any med will do. I think a heavy indica would be good. Strawberry cough which is a hybrid had one of the longest buzz I've ever had. Woke up stoned. After sleeping a full 8 hours

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
0pretty 98bubba all the way but eat it so it lasts longer no offense but I'm pretty sure strawberry cough is a sativa at least all the cuts I've ran and I live very close to fort Collins

Canman

Canman

Deep Sleep was a trip. Worked. I miss the burnout of Thai weed so bad .. 3 words you don't hear anymore , "Dude, I'm burnt" lol

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

0pretty 98bubba all the way but eat it so it lasts longer no offense but I'm pretty sure strawberry cough is a sativa at least all the cuts I've ran and I live very close to fort Collins
I meant "I think". I thought it was a sativa dominant hybrid

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

what the heck , Multnomah Coma comes to mind , piney udub second as far as lathargic effects.

Latest posts

Top Bottom