Slight Chlorosis In The Upper Leaves ?

• Thread starter Mr.X
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.X

Mr.X

Ive just recently flushed with about 10ml of GH micro and 1/2tsp of magnesium sulphate per gl. Theyre in 5gl fabric pots. PH was @ 5.8 theyre in day 40 of flowering. Ppm's at 1400 on 700 scale daytime temps are 75-78 RH a bit high at 64. I dont know if theyre just hungry or what gives. Im going in at 7.5 ml bloom and 1/4tsp koolbloom powder + snowstorm ultra, so i dont think its a P or K deficiency. Im considering upping the mg in the form of epsom salts but dont need the added EC... im sure it's not N because thats mobile and some lower leaves are green and healthy. This just started so they may just be hungry. Im going in with bio weed general organics + floraliscious plus to see what happens. Thanx in advance to all who pass by and chime in. Your opinions are appreciated. PEACE!

Mr.X

Mr.X

20150828 204152

Mr.X

Mr.X

As you can see not all fan leaves are losing chlorophyll and not all the petioles are reddish. Definitely some kind of deficiency just not quite sure how to diagnose so i can treat inmediately.

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

what strain is this? could it just be the autumnal finish of its genetics? the bottom leaves are still green because the less intense light hasn't brought out their color yet?

I'm just spitballin; another thing is the taco-ing and waxy shine, watering too frequently?

Mr.X

Mr.X

Thanx 4 taking the time, its a Super Silver Haze from Netherlands. I dont think its entering senescence, shes on day 40 of flowering. It's supposed 2b a 65 day strain but i know better... As far as watering, IDK, i don't think so. Im watering every other day. Theyre in 5gl fabric pots, a 70/30 coco/perlite mix. The coco holds a lot of water but they uptake an average of 1/2 a gallon of water each every feeding. There's tacoing occuring here and there but it doesn't seem eb a major issue. Do you think it might just B str8 up hunger ? I've been holding back a bit because of the Sativa lineage. Didn't want 2 risk burning them. Im currently @ 1400 ppms on average every feed. What's your take on the Mg ? Im givin M 1/2 a tspn of epsom salts each feeding. The purple petioles and chlorosis have me wantingto increase, i might go back to calimagic but i dont want the extra N to become an issue. IDK man... im not overly concerned but dont want to wait till it becomes an issue. Waddaya think ?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I think it might just be straight up hungry. The signs are so slight. What are you doing for Ca? You don't want to overdo it on the MgSO4, for sure.

I would give a slightly hotter feeding here, and if you've switched from Calimagic to Epsom salts, you *must* get something with Ca into the plant, that may be the issue. I can't remembr what pH you said you're hitting. Ok, I see it. Let it range from that 5.8-6.2. 6.0 is usually the sweet spot, IME. Do that before increasing feed, see how they respond.

Mr.X

Mr.X

I think it might just be straight up hungry. The signs are so slight. What are you doing for Ca? You don't want to overdo it on the MgSO4, for sure.

I would give a slightly hotter feeding here, and if you've switched from Calimagic to Epsom salts, you *must* get something with Ca into the plant, that may be the issue. I can't remembr what pH you said you're hitting. Ok, I see it. Let it range from that 5.8-6.2. 6.0 is usually the sweet spot, IME. Do that before increasing feed, see how they respond.
Yeah, im inclined to think they're hungry. I just wanted to prevent anything b4 it gets outa hand.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Well... just in case anybody wants 2 know or cares, aka (gives a shit) just kiddin people. You gotta have a sense of humor n this line of.... oh who am i kiddin, anyways. I went completely ORGANIC today gave M a full dose of 5ml per gl of bio weed, thats cold pressed sea kelp, a 1/4 tsp per gl of floraliscious plus wich is also marine algae and humic acids, 2ml per gl of hydroguard cuz I've noticed some flyers wich im thinkin are fungus gnats, doubled up on the mycorizae in the form of great white @ 6ml for 50gl rez, 10ml per gl of hygrozyme to digest all the P n K im givin M or about to continue givin M and went in @ 10ml per gl of calimagic for of coure Ca and Mg, the added N also i think might boost vigor aswell as color. OH almost forgot gave the ladies a Sunday treat of rapid start late in the game just in case those little flying fuckerz are fungus gnats. I'll ensure to have a nice large root structure. (The larger the root the larger the fruit) or so I've heard. Any way I'll be updating my grow journal next weekend. So if you give a shit check it out. It's titled : AND SO IT BEGINS, Super Silver Haze. Thanx 2 all i appreciate you taking the time to help, PEACE !!!

Top Bottom