slight issue

• Thread starter MakeLoveOnDrugs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MakeLoveOnDrugs

sooo..im about 4 weeks into my new grow op. thanks to a little help from the thcfarmers....so now i've got another problem....i have yellow stains appearing on my leaves...and remedys?

B

bluegrass

no cam I take it? Are the still in veg? are they little spots or big blotches or is it a gradual fade into yellow, is it starting on the leaves on the bottom of the plant or the top?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Pix help but from what ya say could be low N or Cal or mag Def

A

arpege

wow.. thats a tough one to remedy without more info. strain, medium.. .. ppms ph. nutes..etc.. Yellow fan leaves is normal in late flower.. Some strains yellow faster than others as well as finish faster than others.. How long of a flower??

M

MakeLoveOnDrugs

the plant is only 5 weeks old, and its on a 24 hour light cycle with a 100 wat fluro...the stains were on the first few fan leaves to sprout but do not seem to be persistent through the rest of the leaves thus far..but they are large blotches..other than that i dont really know how to explain it...i dont have a camera so i can't take pics either...

P

ProGroWannabe

Blotches huh? That makes me think it's a pH issue gone overboard. We have to have more info to do you any good. I'm not being ass-ey, I hope it doesn't come across that way. But we really need more info at the very least, and lke others have said, pics are best.

Just some of the needed info:
What nutes...what doses...and how often....any amendments like Superthrive?
How far away from the canopy is the light?
What are your temps and humidity?
Do you have any ventilation running?
Are you using CO2?
What size containers are they in?

I know it seems like I'm asking you a butt-load of questions, but we really do need to know as much as possible in order to help ya with the RIGHT diagnoses.

As it stands now, it could be pH, mag deficiency, nitrogen deficiency, light bleaching, massive overwatering, etc, etc.

Give us some more specifics and maybe we can get her straightened out.:flower

K

kindindy123

yellow blocthes

most likely ph issue or soil is to moist,is it drying out enough?? sure sounds like its ph. good luck buddy!!!!

Top Bottom