Slip up on the 12/12 light schedule

• Thread starter brownred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brownred

brownred

My light schedule is lights out from 6am to 6pm. I flipped the light on 30 min early yesterday to get busy and forgot to turn the automatic timer back on. I realize today at 1pm that the light were on, 7 hours off schedule. Do you think it messed the plant up?

Jakecan

Jakecan

My light schedule is lights out from 6am to 6pm. I flipped the light on 30 min early yesterday to get busy and forgot to turn the automatic timer back on. I realize today at 1pm that the light were on, 7 hours off schedule. Do you think it messed the plant up?
Should be fine, how far along into flower are you?

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
A bit of a light shift is ok...If you run into a extended dark phase, dont try and re-adjust....Just wait for the Proper lights on Time...Don't add light in times when its not used to Light....
If your Saiva runs late, closer to end of Flower you can switch to a 10-on 14-off cycle to dial her down a tad faster...power to it
FOE20

brownred

brownred

A bit of a light shift is ok...If you run into a extended dark phase, dont try and re-adjust....Just wait for the Proper lights on Time...Don't add light in times when its not used to Light....
If your Saiva runs late, closer to end of Flower you can switch to a 10-on 14-off cycle to dial her down a tad faster...power to it
FOE20
FOE20??

Latest posts

Top Bottom