Slow growth week 6 flower looking like week3/4

• Thread starter Dirrtybirdy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dirrtybirdy

So I'm on the first day of week 6 of flower and the development of the buds are not as they should. It actually looks like they're in week 3 or 4. I am running half Jack's and half mega crop.

Here are the stats of the room
Room temp is 81 degrees
Lead temp is around 78degrees(+/- 1 degree)
Room humidity is 50-55%
Grown in rockwool
Spectrum king sk600 1000w led

Jacks side
1.4ec
6.0-6.2 ph

Megacrop side
1.4ec mega crop
. 2ec sweet candy
. 4 bud explosion
Total 2.0 ec
6.0-6.2 ph

Now the thing is in weeks 3 and 4 I was running the room at 83RT and 75%RH. I researched vpd and thought I could run that climate all the way through. At the beginning of week 5 I noticed that the it wasn't doing much so I switched it to the current climate.

My question is, can I still save this round? Would I have to go back to week 4 feed or just keep going and harvest when the plant is ready?

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Slow growth week 6 flower looking like week34
Last edited:
KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

It could be the lighting but those leaves look really pale.... from that observation I would say that there wasnt enough Nitrogen feed to these during veg and early flower... this has happened to me before... since it's to late to blast them with heavy nutes I would just keep doing what your doing... also I it looks like a flood table your using? If so I would say that a ph of 6-6.2 is a tad higher than I would use... I never go over a ph of 6 in hydro... I dont know what types of nutes you are using but heavy feeding in the last few weeks of veg will help and also using Silica from start to finish will also help those buds fill out. Not to mention make your plants stronger, hungrier, fuller and all around more healthy... it's my number one additive. It runs hot tho so use sparingly.

D

Dirrtybirdy

It could be the lighting but those leaves look really pale.... from that observation I would say that there wasnt enough Nitrogen feed to these during veg and early flower... this has happened to me before... since it's to late to blast them with heavy nutes I would just keep doing what your doing... also I it looks like a flood table your using? If so I would say that a ph of 6-6.2 is a tad higher than I would use... I never go over a ph of 6 in hydro... I dont know what types of nutes you are using but heavy feeding in the last few weeks of veg will help and also using Silica from start to finish will also help those buds fill out. Not to mention make your plants stronger, hungrier, fuller and all around more healthy... it's my number one additive. It runs hot tho so use sparingly.
I'm feeding them through top feed Drippers approximately 150 ml every 1.5 hours. I'll try adding some silica to the Jack's side to see if there any improvements. Mega crop already has silica in their product.

Anyone else have any input?

Top Bottom