Slow N Low vs Get It Done

• Thread starter tweakdragon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tweakdragon

I'll always argue for slow n low over fast and done.

But I'm curious why people choose the process they do. Or why do you favor one over the other?

What is the high you want or what medinical properties are you trying to get from your process?

For me I want to extract the most medinical properties as possible. But often I find doing it slow and for longer gets the best results.

goddag

goddag

I'll always argue for slow n low over fast and done.

But I'm curious why people choose the process they do. Or why do you favor one over the other?

What is the high you want or what medinical properties are you trying to get from your process?

For me I want to extract the most medinical properties as possible. But often I find doing it slow and for longer gets the best results.

I prefer the fast one because well it's faster. Somehow my weed don't suck, maybe I'm just lucky lol

KLight03

KLight03

New grower here. I'm definitely after the medicinal benefits and I just happened to venture out of my little area of this forum to find this. When you say low and slow, are you talking about the curing time? I'm a fan of this and would love to learn more. Is this appropriate in this thread? I get nervous venturing out as it seems I forget where I am and that breaks the rules. 😁

Top Bottom