Slow seedlings or normal growth?

• Thread starter Mygrow808
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Ok, will add some more perlite to the botto. At what point do I feed?
When they run out of food. The leaves will stop getting darker in the light.
When the plant is about 2x the size of the cup, it's probably ready for a transplant and feeding.

Put a few holes in the cup sides to prevent it from storing.
Basic Watering

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

So I posted a video of my seedlings. They all sprouted Jul 29th. Its been three weeks since I placed the tap rooted seeds in my hydro system lol..

If you want fast growth, go hydro.

I'm not trying to knock the coco/soil growers at all.. I'm sure the best of the best can grow faster than me.. Yet for a beginner, my second grow lol.. I'm stoked.

Bottom right was a dud so I started another, it's about 10 days behind, which is why it's so small, and I'm overfeeding it. Anyways.. Good luck man, just giving you some other options.

Mygrow808

Mygrow808

Chronic over watering in half full cups. You need to transplant into something with more perlite and quit watering so often.
Ok, this guy is at 90gr (160gr when watered fully). Wait or water now?
FF729399 96BF 40FE BADA 3D88596D836F

Mygrow808

Mygrow808

So I posted a video of my seedlings. They all sprouted Jul 29th. Its been three weeks since I placed the tap rooted seeds in my hydro system lol..

If you want fast growth, go hydro.

I'm not trying to knock the coco/soil growers at all.. I'm sure the best of the best can grow faster than me.. Yet for a beginner, my second grow lol.. I'm stoked.

Bottom right was a dud so I started another, it's about 10 days behind, which is why it's so small, and I'm overfeeding it. Anyways.. Good luck man, just giving you some other options.
Dam, those look good.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

So you have 8 grams of plant and water in the cup. Water it.
Basic Watering

Watering SOIL

Latest posts

Top Bottom