Small buds, first grow

• Thread starter Scottyyy23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scottyyy23

Scottyyy23

I have 2 white widow that I germinated 1st, the 2 in back are bruce banger, about one week behind white widows. I accidentally topped the one white widow (front left), about 2 weeks into flower, which is first question, would that stunt them, so would they be back a week? And a lesson I learned was the white widows were too far away from the light because BB grew much taller( bigger 5gallon) WW are in 3 gallon. They just look so small, is there anything I can do at this point, I'm on day 47 from 12 /12 switch. I feel much better about the BB( the 2 in the back), but I would greatly appreciate and help or criticism. Thanks

HeLLfiReZ

HeLLfiReZ

They pack on most of the weight in the end don't panic yet. It looks good keep at it.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Fisherman is right, topping was a mistake , you cant recover from it , i dont know exactly what you did , but essentially , you cut off a top that would have produced more bud , leaving less bud producing plant / bud to harvest

But i Wouldent be too hard on yourself , it looks like you did everything else perfect....

THCMonster

THCMonster

Yea like everyone else said man, dont fuck with ur plant anymore then you have! For your first run they look great!

You missed out on some extra bud from the top cola from where you topped, but your plant will bounce back and it will convert that energy to all the other bud sites! Dont sweat it!

Like the first dude on here said, care for it and run it to the finish line!

You live and you learn! Thus is life!

Scottyyy23

Scottyyy23

I was water the back plant and my elbow hit it and part of top broke off, part was still attached so I thought it could heal such a small, it didnt come all the way off, but I didnt know what to do, then a day later it looked like it was drying out so I took it all the way off

Scottyyy23

Scottyyy23

I WISH I could start over, I've learned so much(I know still a ton to learn) but even the other 2 that I started a week later are 100x better. Cant wait for next run ... think I'm hooked

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I WISH I could start over, I've learned so much(I know still a ton to learn) but even the other 2 that I started a week later are 100x better. Cant wait for next run ... think I'm hooked
oh your hooked!
have patience and less is more!
never full strength nutrients, normally.
generally the plant will grow great! it’s us humans who screw things up! haha.. enjoy!!
practice “ LIFTA”
leave it the fuck alone.

Top Bottom