Small market farmer

• Thread starter ursaarctis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ursaarctis

Hello, New to THC and just wanted to introduce myself. I have been selling produce at the local farmers market for a number of years and since they legalized it here recently. My kids (Im a grandma) suggested I start growing cannibis for a added value crop. I have the hoophouses and equipment. I grew up in Humboldt and Trinity County a million years ago and grew ,but a lot has changed in 45 years! So far just by lurking I have learned a lot and thank you for all the information. Its kinda overwhelming ! I have started a few autos ,fingers crossed!

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Good luck with your grows. If you have any struggles, post up pics in a grow diary and we will help. Tons of awesome growers here sharing info and help.

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Hello, New to THC and just wanted to introduce myself. I have been selling produce at the local farmers market for a number of years and since they legalized it here recently. My kids (Im a grandma) suggested I start growing cannibis for a added value crop. I have the hoophouses and equipment. I grew up in Humboldt and Trinity County a million years ago and grew ,but a lot has changed in 45 years! So far just by lurking I have learned a lot and thank you for all the information. Its kinda overwhelming ! I have started a few autos ,fingers crossed!
Lmao with the resume you spoke of
U planted a couple autos and fingers crossed? Lol yeah

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

So you'll have a bin of buds next to the bin of tomatoes?

Top Bottom